Full Synopsis

Actress Meng Chuwu transmigrated into the cannon fodder A in an ABO lily novel.
In the novel, the scumbag A can't survive three chapters, and she is extremely playful and tricks the peerless beauty O heroine into her hands with smooth words.
After marriage, the two were sweet for a short time. After the heroine became pregnant, the scumbag A immediately reverted to his old ways and flirted everywhere. He was caught fooling around with tender O many times and had no regrets. ?"
The completely resigned heroine filed for divorce, but the scum A's possessiveness would not allow it. She humiliated her with virtue, threatened her with children, and even beat her and put her under house arrest...Meng Chuwu: "I have the same name as you
. Feeling ashamed, it's self-inflicted to end up in a tragic death, and it deserves it!"
Meng Chuwu has not yet adapted to wearing books, and Scum A's No. 1 love...N No. The daughter of the richest man on the street throws an olive branch; Hua Dan, the younger generation who went to the company and asked for advice on acting skills, kept sending glances...
She jumped into the Yellow River and couldn't wash it off, Xi Xiaoyan's tone became colder and the hatred in her eyes became more and more intense.
It is the familiar formula of the slag A collar box lunch in the original book! Meng Chuwu panicked, and before it was too late, she immediately summoned the "Save Cannon Fodder System A" and prepared to spoil her wife with her life--occasionally
acting as a spoiled wife character, Meng Chuwu easily became a model of spoiled wives praised by people
Xi Xiaoyan doesn't take it seriously, their bridesmaids have been in the spring for a few times, but Meng Chuwu is still lying flat, and has not yet fulfilled her responsibility !
Under the same roof, Meng Chuwu couldn't remember exactly how many times Xi Xiaoyan approached her flirtatiously.
She tried her best to calm down as usual, and gently handed over the suppressant, "Hey, use it!" This."
Xi Xiaoyan "slapped" the inhibitor on the ground, + asked: "Mark this matter, can you do it?!" The
spring-flavored pheromone is getting stronger and stronger, and the strong intention to mark her is in Meng Chu Wu's mind screamed wildly.
"—Okay, okay!" Reason made her refuse, but her body was too honest.
"Prove it to me right away!"
"..."
Afterwards, Xi Xiaorou's OS: Don't doubt her woo woo woo,