61-70

61

    Night fell gently.

The sky is not yet dark, and there is a light dark gray skylight remaining in the gap between street lamps and street lamps.

Zi Tai drove the car to the driveway in front of the gate of the People's Concert Hall, and Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan got out of the car one after another. Ji Yi, who was riding in the car behind with Sister Luo Pi, also got out of the car immediately.

The time for the concert was approaching, and the front of the People's Concert Hall was bustling with cars and people.

"Wow, look, look! It's Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan!!" In the crowd, a girl couldn't contain her excitement.

"It's really them! My God—the figure of Meng Yinghou is also amazing!!"

"Sunglasses and black lips, my sister Meng is the coolest tonight! Ahhh, Meng Yinghou is always the best!!" "

Oh, I don't know if I can be the lucky goose sitting next to them?!"

"Wake up, you're here to listen to the performance!" "

I really want to go and ask for a group photo, but I'm afraid of being hit by the sister in a suit next to the actress. It's so cold."

"Oh my god, isn't she the sister who was on the hot search with the actress this Tuesday afternoon! She is really ruthless when she hits reporters!" "Really! But

she and Meng The movie queens don't look like a couple."

"Those two reporters spread the rumors, and the movie queen's agent clarified it in a post! They didn't even talk about sneak shots, they're talking nonsense, immoral paparazzi, that's really an understatement!"

...

This shallow night seemed to become more brilliant in an instant because of the arrival of Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan.

The brightly lit entrance was bustling because of their presence.

Seeing someone taking the lead to watch, more and more people stopped, and many people raised their mobile phones to take pictures of them.

The audience who were about to enter the venue consciously and tacitly stood in the lanes, giving their entrance a sense of walking on a red carpet, as if they were the protagonists of tonight's concert.

Xi Xiaoyan held Meng Chuwu's arm, and the two of them looked very eye-catching and very close.

Meng Chuwu's graceful figure was locked by the gaze of a man in black not far away behind the lens.

Just when the black figure was about to move, Meng Chuwu suddenly turned her head and swept towards his position, scaring him to stop.

Meng Chuwu didn't look back at the black figure, she just wanted to confirm whether Luo Pi and the others had come; she happened to glance at the man in black and saw that he was also wearing sunglasses, so she couldn't help but fix her gaze.

It was such a coincidence that Meng Chuwu judged that the man in black was suspicious from his attire and the movement of his hand reaching into his left chest, so she hurriedly pulled Xi Xiaoyan in front of her, And immediately turned sideways to Ji Yi who was walking on her right, "Seven o'clock on the left back, inch-cut sunglasses, the man in black!" When

Ji Yi turned around, he put his hand in his weapon pocket,

and the man in black had already arrived On the street, only a vague shadow is left.