83-85 XI XIAOHE VS. JI

83

 After ten o'clock in the evening, Pink Lily Bar.

Recently, Xi Xiaohe often comes here to drink alone.

She doesn't make friends either, she just sits quietly in a corner, orders a cup of her favorite drink, and leaves after drinking.

The first time Xi Xiaohe met Ji Yi was not at Xi Xiaoyan and Meng Chuwu's wedding, but at this bar.

She never told anyone about this matter, including Ji Yi, the person involved.

A long time ago, in a piece of gossip about Meng Chuwu, when Xi Xiaohe saw Ji Yi's cold face, she inexplicably had a feeling of joy towards her, that joy was so clear, so clear that she could never forget it.

So, she dug deep into Meng Chuwu and Ji Yi's gossip, only to find out that Ji Yi is a celebrity in the circle of female AA lovers.

The fact that Ji Yi liked the female Alpha also made her happy for a long time.

The fact that Xi Xiaohe only has feelings for the female Alpha has been suppressed for too long.

She wanted to keep suppressing it, because she knew that Commander Xi and Professor Guan would never agree to a female AA relationship.

But as long as she thinks of Ji Yi's frigid face, she will be inexplicably happy, and inexplicably can't help but want to see her.

There are not many AA lover bars in Lucheng, and Pink Lily is the most famous one.

Xi Xiaohe couldn't bear it in the end, in order to see Ji Yi's true face, she often went to this bar alone, just like in recent times.

Due to her status, Xi Xiaohe has always been very low-key when going out. Moreover, when dealing with unfamiliar people, she looks like a lady, modest and polite, and soft-spoken, so that no one will notice her outburst .

In the bar, if someone invites her to play with her, she always politely declines, so many people think she is a shy woman.

The women in Xi's family are very persistent, and Xi Xiaohe is no exception.

In order to meet Ji Yi, she made excuses to sneak out of the house every night for almost half a month, risking violating the Xi family's house rule that she should not go to bed later than ten o'clock, and often stayed late at the Pink Lily Bar.

At that time, Xi Xiaoyan was on summer vacation in her junior year, and more than once, when she caught her coming home late, she asked her if she was in love. Of course, Xi Xiaohe refused to admit it.

He also threatened her that if she dared to sue her parents, she would never see the sun tomorrow.

Xi Xiaoyan didn't bother to take care of her, she also had a lot of troubles.

Hard work pays off, one day, when Xi Xiaohe was about to go home,

a tall waiter came over with a tray and put a glass of cold-looking wine on her table.

"I didn't order this." Xi Xiaohe said.

"Officer Ji invited my sister." The waitress said, looking at a table not far away.

Xi Xiaohe followed the waiter's gaze, saw a pair of cold eyes looking at her under the dim light, and nodded to her.

Ah, it's Ji Yi! At that moment, Xi Xiaohe felt as if he was hit by something.

By the time she recovered from the numbness mixed with shock and joy, Ji Yi had already withdrawn her gaze.

Later, Xi Xiaohe took the glass of wine to Ji Yi who was surrounded by five or six women.

Once her aura is activated, it is always very strong, and the chattering women around Ji Yi are all stunned by Xi Xiaohe's sudden approach.

Xi Xiaohe turned a blind eye to the rest of the people looking at her, just looked down at Ji Yi, and asked, "Why did you invite me to drink?" "

Afraid of medicine?" Ji Yi's voice was as impressive as her eyes A deep sense of coldness.

"Didn't you hear my question clearly?"

Ji Yi's mouth flashed an imperceptible light smile, "Looking at you alone, it's very lonely."

The women sitting around Jiyi regained their composure, and immediately chattered again—

"Sister, just drink, can Officer Ji harm you?" "

Yes, he is a policeman. Sister, don't worry, Sister Ji It's a good reputation."

"Sister, do you want to sit down and play together? There are more people." "

Actually, I invited this sister to play together a few days ago, but I was rejected." "

Why? Come to the bar Playing, it's lively when there are many people. Don't be afraid, you'll get to know each other next time."...

Xi Xiaohe still ignored everyone, at that time she only felt that Ji Yisu's cold appearance seemed very out of place among the noisy little girls.

She kept looking at Ji Yi, as if she wanted to engrave her appearance in her mind.

Seeing that she didn't speak, didn't leave, and didn't drink the wine she gave, Ji Yi said again, "If you don't worry, just put the wine here."

Xi Xiaohe took another deep look at Ji Yi, then looked up Neck, drank the glass of cold wine in one gulp.

In the applause of everyone, she said to Ji Yi, "Thank you."

Then she put down the empty glass and left the bar.

Rumor has it that Ji is just as fickle as Meng Chuwu, so Xi Xiaohe's seeing is believing.

The girls sitting around her are younger than the last, and they all look like they can't wait to post it.

After more than two years, I went to the Pink Lily Bar again, thinking of that scene, Xi Xiaohe is still angry.

It was only recently that she found out that the wine that Ji Yi invited her to drink at that time called the crowd to look for her.

Everything in the bar was almost the same as it was more than two years ago, but she and Ji Yi circled from far to near, and from near to far.

In the end, as Xi Xiaoyan said, maybe because of the wrong way of opening up, they couldn't see the future between them at all.

Xi Xiaohe likes the name of the wine "Looking for her in the crowd". These days, she orders a glass every night. After drinking, she really feels like looking for "her" in the crowd.

The taste of the wine was the same as before, but Xi Xiaohe's short hair was already longer than her shoulders.

When we met at my sister's wedding, Ji Yi didn't recognize her, so she wasn't too surprised.

The kind of person who wanders in the flowers may not have a heart at all.

Probably, she should give a glass of wine to every lonely woman she sees.

Even though she knew Ji Ye was not a good woman, Xi Xiaohe just couldn't control herself. At her sister's wedding, she frequently cast happy glances at her. She thought that being a bridesmaid together was the beginning of their fate

. That is to say, because the spring breeze between the two of them was one after another, or even three, four, five degrees—

Xi Xiaohe never thought that no matter how many degrees of spring breeze, it would mean nothing at all to a woman who just wanted to lose her kidneys.

Only she foolishly thought that after losing her kidney for a long time, she would eventually lose her heart.

It turns out that she misunderstood Ji Yi.

A while ago, when Xi Xiaoyan's graduate school started, they and Meng Chuwu sent her to the school to report, and then helped her rent a house near the school, and they were busy for most of the day.

After having dinner together, Ji Yi took the initiative to ask Xi Xiaohe to give her a ride.

Xi Xiaohe was surprised and happy, and mistakenly thought that meant something.

Unexpectedly, after getting in the car, Ji Yi asked nonchalantly, "Would you like to drink coffee at my house?"

Xi Xiaohe had already started the car, and when she heard Ji Yi's question, she hurriedly stepped on the brakes and turned her head to ask, "Ji Yi, how long are you going to

play a hooligan to me?" "...When have I ever been a hooligan?"

"From the beginning, until now, all the time—"

"In your opinion, sleeping together is hooliganism? Can you be more mature!"

"Let me ask you again, what is our relationship now?"

"I thought we had reached a consensus."

Xi Xiaohe wanted to yell at her, don't put Friends with benefits beautify the relationship of drinking coffee together!

But uncharacteristically, she finally suppressed her violent temper that day. Not only didn't she call Ji Yi a hooligan, she didn't raise her voice from the beginning to the end. In the end, her tone was even rare and gentle, "I won't drink coffee with you again." "It's like this." Ji Yi's voice didn't

change Unhappiness after being rejected.

"Do you need me to open the door for you?"

"No."

Ji Yi's whole body froze, and she wanted to say something. After she made up her mind, she just unfastened her seat belt silently, and then said coldly before getting out of the car. Said, "Slow down."

"Goodbye." Xi Xiaohe maintained his dignity in the end.

The result of a calm separation is just that, there is no room for it.

It has been more than three weeks since that day,

Xi Xiaohe managed not to pester Ji Yi anymore, but unconsciously came to the bar alone.

Before, her pursuit of seasons was as low as dust,

and finally she realized that for a woman who only wanted to lose her kidneys, getting her heart was a luxury after all.

After drinking this last cup, it's time to put down that female hooligan and move forward. Xi Xiaohe convinced herself.

But I didn't expect that when she finished the last sip of wine, there was a familiar voice with no heat at all, "Come for a drink, why don't you ask me out?"

Xi Xiaohe's whole body seemed to be frozen,

she was frozen for a long time Only then came back to God.

Ji Yi had already sat down opposite her with a calm demeanor.

Oh, the damned woman! It seemed that what happened that day hadn't affected her in the slightest.

Xi Xiaohe's hands under the table were clenched into stone fists, she was not reconciled, why was she the only one who fell from the beginning to the end!

Obviously, when she was in bed, Ji Yi looked so crazy, so obsessed, and wanted to be with her for a long time, who knew that when the

enthusiasm faded, she immediately turned into such a cold, emotionless woman.

Seeing how Ji Yina didn't take her rejection to her in the car that day at all, Xi Xiaohe really didn't know how she couldn't resist jumping over the table to strangle her to death.

Xi Xiaohe really wanted to see this woman who was always invisible to her and kept her from getting into it. At this time, Xi Xiaohe really wanted to see her crying to death for love or anything else. Only in that way could she feel relieved. .

"Drinking alone is very lonely."

Ji Yi's casual words interrupted Xi Xiaohe's smoky mood.

"Ji Yi, do you know that the word loneliness looks ridiculous when you say it?" "

Really!"

Ji Yi only looked at Xi Xiaohe coldly, as if he was reading her heart.

"I'm going back."

Xi Xiaohe tried her best to suppress her constant yelling. She didn't know before today that her tone could be the same as Ji Yi's, alienated and cold.

"Have a drink with me." Ji Yi looked directly into Xi Xiaohe's eyes.

"In this bar, is there a shortage of women to drink with Police Officer Ji?"

"I want you to drink with me."

"Ji Yi—" Xi Xiaohe was about to go mad with anger.

Why can't her body move inexplicably when she sees Ji Yi? !

"Xi Xiaohe, these days, I don't believe you don't miss me at all."

Ji Yi's voice had no warmth,

but it made Xi Xiaohe completely defeated, "I don't want to!"

Although her expression was concealed, her trembling voice betrayed her.

"Really!"

At this time, two women passing by their seats greeted Ji Yi with a smile, "Officer Ji, long time no see."

Ji Yi only waved his hands as a response.

"But——I miss you."

"Want to have coffee with me, don't you?

"

Refusing to be ignored again and again, Xi Xiaohe was completely ignited in an instant. Accompanied by her roar of "stinky woman" from her desperate and furious heart, she quickly jumped over the table and threw Ji Yi fiercely, her hands crazily Beating her, he kept cursing, "What the hell do you think of me, Xi Xiaohe?!..."

The scene of her beating Ji Yi threw the bar into chaos.

Everyone didn't dare to think that their elder sister, police officer Tiancai, had been shot in the head.

They were surprised to find that the sister of the police officer, who didn't talk too much, didn't fight back at all. She let a crazy woman ride on her body and beat her madly, and at the same time yelled, saying "I want you to die", "You You are simply not human", "I hate you scumbag"...

Several bar security guards rushed over and pulled her away with great effort.

On the other side, Ji Yi, who was lying on the ground, had already been beaten beyond recognition.

She didn't get up, she lay on the ground and shouted at the security guard who was supporting Xi Xiaohe, "Let her go and let her continue beating." "

Wow!" Everyone exclaimed in unison.

The security guards supporting Xi Xiaohe were also stunned, not knowing what to do.

At this time, the manager of the bar arrived, and she said to the security guards, "Let her go."

Xi Xiaohe threw off the security guards impatiently, and glared at Ji Yi who was lying on the ground like a rogue.

Ji Yi didn't know why, Seeing Xi Xiaohe who was staring at her angrily, unable to let go of her fists, she suddenly couldn't help laughing. She feels happy.

The two of them just looked at each other for a while in the noisy bar.

Xi Xiaohe seemed to want to say something, but finally held back.

She knocked away the people around her and ran out in a hurry.

"Miss, you haven't paid the bill yet!"

Xi Xiaohe who rushed to the door froze and had no choice but to turn back and pay the bill.

When she paid the bill, Ji Yi was also pulled up.

Then, she caught up with Xi Xiaohe, and left the bar amidst the discussion among the crowd.

The author has something to say:

Thank you "My Husband Lu Ting" for throwing thunder for support again, thank you "Hibiscus" little

angel for throwing thunder for support, thank you "Twelve" irrigation nutrient solution +20 , thank you "Guyuan" irrigation nutrition solution +10 Thanks to "Xiaoshengaipo" for re-irrigating nutrient solution +10 and thanking "Qingfanghao" for irrigation nutrient solution +1 (づ ̄3 ̄)づ Everyone has been supporting, thank you!