31-40

31

  Meng Chuwu felt that it was not good, and didn't want to spoil Xi Xiaoyan's interest, so she asked, "Why, do you think the two of you can match?" "

It depends on what Sister Ji Yi thinks!" Xi Xiaoyan said Eyelashes opened, eyes looked straight at Meng Chuwu, "My sister can be said to have a deep affection for her, and didn't they already—" "You know it too?!" Although this is a

reasonable thing, But Meng Chuwu was still a little surprised.

In her impression, Xi Xiaohe and Xi Xiaoyan should be the kind of sisters who can't see each other. Now it seems that they should still be inseparable from each other's sisters, otherwise how could they share such private things? After all, they are sisters.

"Well, my sister slipped her tongue on the phone today." Xi Xiaoyan replied flatly, her eyes were full of the meaning of "when did Sister Wu know about it".

"I just found out, Ji Yi said it himself when we were drinking downstairs just now."

"Can you tell me the details? My sister refuses to tell me anything at all."

Xi Xiaoyan actually didn't ask her sister, because She knew it was useless to ask.

"Are you that curious?" Meng Chuwu smiled.

"Yes." Xi Xiaoyan was very calm, without any embarrassment, because she had never experienced it before, so she was curious.

"Fool, how could Ji Yi tell me the details of this kind of thing?"

"Time and place are also fine." Xi Xiaoyan worked tirelessly.

"We got married, but we didn't expect our bridesmaids to be much faster than our husband and wife!"

"Pfft—" Xi Xiaoyan laughed at Meng Chuwu's words, "Why do you all like to compare so much!" "

There is no comparison !" , I'm just stating the facts."

"Yes, they are indeed faster, maybe they fell asleep and hit the pillow."

"Time?——If I'm not mistaken, it should be the night of our wedding; the location, most likely, is Ji Yi's house; as for the others, it's really hard to ask——" "

You and Sister Ji Yi are better, if it's not for me today Sister talks fast, I didn't even know there was such a quarrel between them, I always thought it was just my sister who fell in love with Sister Ji Yi at first sight unilaterally!" "So, am I obliged to

help my sister-in-law?"

"Isn't Sister Ji Yi here ? Upstairs? What a coincidence, my sister and I just made an appointment to see you tomorrow morning, Sister Wu, let's not tell Sister Ji Yi, so as not to scare her away!" "When did

Ji Yi become so frightened?"

"Actually, I think My sister's way of doing things is not right, which makes Ji Yi a little annoying. Of course, I admit that my sister has a bad temper, but in general, she is not bad at all—" "Not bad, you forgot how she stopped

us Dating and getting married?"

"She's scaring you, and she's showing off in front of my parents; anyway, she can't stop us from being together, and no one can stop us from being together, right?" "Yes!

" Meng Chuwu thought of what scumbag A had said at Xi's house, "No one in this world can stop me from marrying Xi Xiaoyan". Such bold words mean that no one can stop them from being together!

From this point of view, although Scum A's love is short-lived, it is also very thorough and intense.

Whether or not Meng Chuwu believed that sentence was the second priority, but seeing Xi Xiaoyan like this, she clearly believed it.