86-87 LOVE FRUIT

86

  Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan are going to clean up Xi Xiaohe at home.

But Xi Xiaohe said, "Now, I just want Ji Yi to cleanse me up!"

The next second, Ji Yi parked the car on the side of the road, turned around and looked at Fa Xiao's wife in the back seat and said, "I'm sorry—— —" There were three big words "get off the bus" written on her face.

"Ji Yi, you won't come for real!—" Meng Chuwu didn't expect that she would be treated like this by Qi Faxiao.

"Yes." Ji Yi chased away without hesitation.

"Sister Wu, let's not delay them." Xi Xiaoyan held Meng Chuwu with her left hand, and opened the car door with her right hand.

"Ji Yi, well done!" Xi Xiaohe praised.

"It's not too late for you to save it for later."

Emphasizing sex over friends, repaying the present world! Meng Chuwu frowned and said, "Officer Ji, you have already driven all the way from the airport to here. Before my dear and I get off the car, can you restrain yourself a little bit?" "No!

" Expressionless.

Xi Xiaohe said again, "Girl, well done!" Xi

Xiaoyan, who had stepped out with her right foot, couldn't stand it anymore, and turned around and said, "Sister Wu, they have been waiting for such a long time. Let's go."

Meng Chuwu had to admit that it was Xi Xiaoyan who was mean.

The place where they got off was next to Binhe Park.

It was the beginning of March, and the afternoon wind carried a faint fragrance of flowers.

The sun was shining brightly, the sky was blue, and the white and fluffy clouds nestled lazily in the arms of the blue sky.

"I haven't been in the sun for a long time." After sitting in the car for more than an hour, Xi Xiaoyan stretched her arms, then lowered her head, raised her hands to cover her lips, and yawned lightly.

Meng Chuwu yawned as if infected.

"Then - walk by the river?"

"I thought so too." Xi Xiaoyan leaned over and hung her hands on Meng Chuwu's arms.

Meng Chuwu took out her sunglasses and put them on. The two dragged themselves through the green belt and walked to the plank road in Binhe Park.

It has been three years, and their figures are the same as before. Xi Xiaoyan is picky eater, so she is still slender, and her dressing style is becoming more and more artistic; She has changed, but her figure is still graceful, and now she has adapted to dress in heavy colors, because the light colors really don't match her red hair.

They are a beautiful scenery walking on the plank road of Binhe Park.

The river wind blows away their long hair, and the fluttering black hair and red hair are intertwined, like a pair of good friends playing happily under the shade of a tree.

In the afternoon of weekdays, there are few people in Binhe Park, the kapok has bloomed, and the birds are chirping.

Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan's footsteps were not too fast, their fingers were clasped tightly together.

"Sister Wu, let me ask you—"

Whenever Xi Xiaoyan started like this, Meng Chuwu's brain and body would subconsciously call the police, because she sent too many propositions.

"What's the problem?"

"Do you still remember the bet about my sister and Ji Yi three years ago?" "

The bet on whether they will get married within three years?"

"Yes, now I lost. According to the agreement, I will get married." Promise sister Wu one thing."

"You're not considered a loser, are they together?"

Xi Xiaoyan shook her head, and continued after saying "yes", "It's very clear whether you're married or not. .It's as clear as winning or losing."

"Ranyan, as long as they live happily—"

"Sister Wu, I don't want you to give me water!" Xi Xiaoyan interrupted Meng Chuwu. Although it was only a small matter three years ago, Xi Xiaoyan is a serious person who pays attention to details, "Appointment We must follow the agreed rules."

"Strictly speaking, we made the bet at the end of April, and now it's only the beginning of the third month, and it's almost two months before we'll be three years old!"

Meng Chuwu remembered Being so clear caused Xi Xiaoyan to feel comfortable, "You also know the result of my sister's marriage proposal, and Sister Ji Yi, she won't propose to my sister in a short time—" "Why?" "If she wants to

marry

her My sister got married, so I wouldn't ask my sister to live with her just now, but would choose to wait until after marriage." "

Maybe Police Officer Ji wants to try to live with Miss Xi first?"

" Sister Wu, Sister Ji Yi is your friend since childhood, if she thinks that my sister is not in tune with her, do you think she will ask my sister to live with her?!" Meng Chuwu was dumbfounded, yes,

Ji Yi is really interested in this world. Very alienated.

Probably because of her profession, she has seen too many dark sides of people's hearts, and she is also very defensive towards people.

Asking Xi Xiaohe to live with her, she has taken a huge step.

"Sister Wu doesn't have to tell me what you want me to promise you today—"

"Yanyan," Meng Chuwu interrupted her, "Let's have a baby!"

Now, her work is over, and Xi Xiaoyan also graduated, and the time for the two of them just allowed.

Before giving birth to her own child, she never dared to think about it, but in the three years since she came to this world, she has witnessed many women, women, and male-sex couples giving birth to their own children. Now, she no longer thinks about it. Doubtful.

"Sister Wu!" Xi Xiaoyan suddenly stopped Meng Chuwu in front of her. She raised her head slightly, her bright eyes seemed to be trying to see through the sunglasses, to see Meng Chuwu's beautiful eyes clearly. serious.

"What?!" Meng Chuwu was slightly taken aback, she hurriedly took off her sunglasses, only to see a cold light in Xi Xiaoyan's bright eyes.

"The matter of having a child must not be used as our bet! Because—" Xi Xiaoyan paused, "This is something I have been prepared for since the day I agreed to marry Sister Wu!

Under Xi Xiaoyan's gaze, Meng Chuwu was ashamed . "Sorry, it's my sister who is too frivolous!"

Even though her focus was not on the bet, in the context just now, what she said was careless no matter how you look at it.

"I know Sister Wu doesn't mean that, but I still hope that our motive for wanting a child is more pure." "

How pure?"

Meng Chuwu knew that Xi Xiaoyan had already prepared for this matter when she got married. It means that she already has the answer in her heart, so she gave her the right to speak.

"Sister Wu, what was your motivation for saying 'let's have a baby' just now?"

Xi Xiaoyan's serious eyes and tone made Meng Chuwu flustered.

If this answer is not good, it will be a super gift proposition.

How can the motivation for having a child be purer?

Meng Chuwu looked at Xi Xiaoyan's appearance quietly waiting for her answer again and again, and suddenly felt tenderness in her heart, "Yanyan, my sister likes you, I like you very much, so I want to have you and my child." Xi Xiaoyan

said Countless flowers instantly bloomed in the pair of clear eyes, and a sweet smile appeared on the tender face.

"That's about the same!" she said.

If it's just about the same, Xi Xiaoyan should have other thoughts in her heart.

Meng Chuwu said, "Does Yan Yan have another opinion?"

"It's not an opinion." Xi Xiaoyan lowered her eyes slightly, she stood on tiptoe of her right toe, scratched on the wooden plank road, and then said, "Except for being with me." In addition to sister Wu's love, in fact, I have always wanted to be a mother, which is probably the nature engraved in Omega genes, does sister want to be a mother?"

Meng Chuwu was startled again, in her previous cognition, women and It is a deep-rooted concept that women cannot have children; moreover, she cannot accept having children other than being in love with each other, so she really hasn't thought about this issue.

But now, in another world, this has become possible, she replied without hesitation, "One hundred percent yes! It's great to be a mother with Yanyan!" "Isn't it?!" Meng

Chu

fiercely Nodding, she felt that her eyes were inexplicably wet.

"Me too, to be able to become a mother with Sister Wu is really a wife, it's great!!"

The two looked at each other, and couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's coming in the middle of March. I'll arrange a physical examination tomorrow. If my health allows, we can—" Xi

Xiaoyan quickly covered Meng Chuwu's mouth, and said with a smile, "Sister Wu is too impatient, right? ?Although my thesis defense is over and I have graduated as a graduate student, but in June, I will prepare a solo exhibition——" "

Most of your works have been prepared, and my sister can help me with other work!" "

Sister It's so exciting! No, it's intense!"

"Don't you like Yanyan?"

"Or, you don't need to do any experience, you can give birth as soon as you want!"

"No, we still need to see our current physical condition , After all, we usually have a lot of things, and the pheromone content may not be enough——" "

Okay, Yan Yan listens to my sister."

They held hands and continued walking.

Sunshine fragments from the tree branches and green leaves flashed past their backs...

Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan didn't care about their genetic levels before, but this experience brought out the advantages of their high-level genes. Pregnancy checkups They are all excellent +++ in all items. In the words of the medical examiner of the Maternal and Child Health Hospital, "It's been a long time since a partner with a double-S grade came for a physical examination. Everything is fine with you. Hurry up and have more babies. Your offspring It will definitely be excellent!"

The doctor's exaggerated tone and exaggerated expression made Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan laugh.

After the physical examination, they endured for several days without making out until the night of March 12th.

Meng Chuwu finished the ceremony and arranged their room very warmly. The scene and atmosphere were very suitable for conception at first glance. Xi Xiaoyan said with a smile, "Sister Wu, you have put so much thought into making it so I'm under a lot of pressure, if I don't get pregnant during this hot period—"

"Let it be, we let it be. If Yan Yan can't get pregnant, it must be because my sister doesn't—"

Xi Xiaoyan's finger Sticking it to Meng Chuwu's lips skillfully, "I don't allow my sister to say that I can't do it! You know, the truth is not like that." "Then don't waste time!"

Meng Chuwu hugged Xi Xiaoyan by the waist, Into the bathroom.

Xi Xiaoyan is very familiar with this kind of process, but no matter how many times she is picked up by Meng Chuwu, her heart beats as usual.

Will love really fade away?

Xi Xiaoyan doesn't know how others are, she only knows that she still loves Meng Chuwu; Meng Chuwu treats her too, just like before. Their enthusiasm for each other has not diminished in the slightest due to the accumulation of time.

On the contrary, because they are more familiar with each other, their relationship has become more mellow and their actions have become more tacit. Every time they combine, they always play new things.

They have been married for almost three years, and Xi Xiaoyan dare not say that they have never had any conflicts, but after every conflict, they almost always take a step forward. Because of each other's company, they have become better selves. At the same time, they also become more fond of themselves.

...

Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan's plan to have a child suddenly became a trending search without warning.

Recently, fans all over the Internet have been staring at them, and the comment section of Meng Chuwu's social account is as lively as when she won the actress crown for the third time a while ago-"Double S-level genes + three

ingredients Actress queen + No. 1 beauty in Lucheng, I just want to know if their child will be against the sky!" "

It must have a girl, it must have a girl, it must have a girl...women and women must give birth to girls! !"

"Our actress queen sister will definitely be the same as when she debuted back then, right?!" "Ah, I can't wait until when will they

announce the baby's progress?!"

"I'm pregnant in October, so it will have to wait until next year, right?"

"Our Yingying Queen Meng will definitely be faster!"——

Xi Xiaoyan wondered, who on earth revealed that they were planning to have a baby?

"It must be a doctor from the physical examination department." Meng Chuwu vaguely guessed this would happen on the day of the physical examination. The doctor who accompanied her all the time was very gossip. Even though they were too lazy to talk to her, she still asked a lot of questions.

"So, does elder sister Wu really like girls more?"

"As long as it is born by Rouge, elder sister likes it." Meng Chuwu's desire to survive is very strong.

She had said before that she only wanted to have girls, but now she had to pretend to have amnesia about that.

"My body didn't react at all, this time it's about—"

"Xi Xiaoyan, it's only been a few days?" Meng Chuwu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Didn't the doctor say that it will take seven days at the earliest to get the test, and if it's guaranteed, it will be more than ten days—" "Sister Wu, I'm so nervous

! Everyone is staring at my stomach——"

"Just let it happen. It depends on fate. We worked so hard a few days ago, so there is no guarantee." "

I want to, too, but my parents, my mother, and my brother They are all asking, even my sister, that annoying ghost, heard that we are preparing for pregnancy, and she became gentle when she spoke to me; and Aunt Chao, Chi Qing, and Chen Lan welcomed them, I think they have been nervous about me these days—— "

"This—" Meng Chuwu nodded her head, as if they would have to bear a lot if they were not pregnant. "I didn't conceive this time, isn't it next month?"

"I can test it tomorrow, Sister Wu, I'm already getting nervous."

Meng Chuwu held Xi Xiaoyan's hand, looked into her eyes and said : "It really doesn't need to be like this. Let's do what we have to do, and wait for the rest. As for other people's expectations, we are not obliged to meet everyone's expectations of us, right! Life is our own, don't let unwarranted The anticipation disrupted our pace."

"Okay!" Xi Xiaoyan took a deep breath.

As a result, their efforts failed in March.

Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan were not depressed for too long, and soon they put this aside in advance and started preparing for Xi Xiaoyan's solo exhibition.

In April, during the few days when Xi Xiaoyan was in love, because of the busy time during this period, Meng Chuwu's mark on her was not as full and serious as the preparations in March, they were just as happy as usual , more to please the other party, the atmosphere is particularly relaxed, without psychological burden, they let go of happiness.

Afterwards, after taking a shower, when she lay back on the bed, Xi Xiaoyan smiled wickedly at Meng Chuwu.

Meng Chuwu knew that she was going to do something again, so she just looked at her quietly.

"Sister Wu, guess what—"

"Guess what?"

"In the past three years, how many times have we done that?"

"Xi Xiaoyan, you are still keeping records in a small notebook?!" Meng Chuwu really underestimated Xi Xiaoyan's persistence. She found out that she was recording and severely condemned her, telling her not to do such weird things again.

Unexpectedly, she promised not to remember it with her mouth, and now it seems that she is obedient and obedient.

Xi Xiaoyan giggled and nodded.

"I don't guess."

"Then I'll tell my sister."

"I won't listen."

"I'll tell you if my sister doesn't listen."

Meng Chuwu covered her ears and kept talking, "I don't listen to me, I don't listen to me Don't listen..."

Xi Xiaoyan laughed loudly, "That's part of the love between me and Sister Wu! Sister, listen carefully, plus the one just now, we have had 720 times so far--" "

Still Quite a lot!" Meng Chuwu was quite surprised.

"Yes, this shows—"

"It shows that our life is very happy and harmonious!"

Xi Xiaoyan sneered, "It is indeed very harmonious and happy!"

Meng Chuwu embraced her in his arms, after so long , she is still deeply fascinated by Xi Xiaoyan's fragrance, that spring-like breath always makes her extremely at ease.

Then, it won't be long before their third wedding anniversary.

On this day, Meng Chuwu hosted Ji Yi and the others, and everyone had a lively night.

Everyone toasted them. Meng Chuwu and Xi Xiaoyan only said that they were going to have a baby recently, but they didn't drink.

In the dead of night, when preparing to go to sleep, Xi Xiaoyan said, "Sister Wu, I still have a gift for you!"

"Didn't you already give it in the morning? Say it first, my sister doesn't have a second gift!" "Sister

Wu, come—" Xi Xiaoyan took Meng Chuwu's hand.

Looking at the beautiful eyes shining with happiness, Meng Chuwu suddenly knew what she was going to give herself.

Xi Xiaoyan put Meng Chuwu's hands on her abdomen, she looked down at their overlapping hands, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth, then raised her head to look into Meng Chuwu's eyes, the air in the bedroom suddenly became

still Because of

Xi Xiaoyan's gaze, Meng Chuwu heard her heartbeat speeding up after a long absence.

"Sister Wu, you succeeded. We have become mothers!"

"Congratulations, congratulations!"

——The

author has something to say:

Thank you "Often Like the Wind" for throwing thunder and support,

thank you "Yourinao" for irrigation nutrient solution +10

(づ ̄3  ̄)づ