💚chapter 6 Acidicus encounter💚

This is the first chapter of the Serpentine general encounters.
Please credit GoldieAfton on this one. Not only he's fan of Acidicus but this is my late birthday present for him and I hope y'all enjoy this! ☺️ happy reading darlings!

Friday comes around when everyone in Ninjago city gets plans ready for the weekend. I paid my rent, bills and other things for my apartment. I set out and went to town to go thrift store shopping but luckily I brought my adjustable steel black shopping cart with me so it'll be easier to carry the things I purchase. Found some nice stuff such as a long pleated black skirt, long black maxi skirt, and other black, red, and purple clothing along with a few nice things in there. I checked out and walked in town while enjoying the scenery. Until I decided to stop by a Cafe to grab a coke to sip on and a bite to eat.
When I arrive there, I was about to open the door to the cafe, a black and green hand got hold of the handle and open the door for me.

I turned my head to my right to see a Green serpentine with spikes on on his head, tusk like fangs and 4 yellow eyes

I turned my head to my right to see a Green serpentine with spikes on on his head, tusk like fangs and 4 yellow eyes. His body is dark green with black, red, and Lime green markings from head to tail. Seeing the sight of him, I obviously can tell that he's a general like my uncle, but a different tribe.
I looked at him as he gestures me telling me " after you ma'am!" I told the green general, " Thank you sir, you're such a fine gentleman for a general like you!" I said with a nod. He smiled as he nodded at me as a thank you for my compliment. ☺️
I went in and took my seat at the booth next to the window. The general happens to take notice of me from my purple skin and sea green eyes. He approached me and tap me on the shoulder then ask me, "Excuse me my lady, are you Duhvassa Chumsworth from New Orleans, Louisiana?" As I turned to look at him and answered him, "yes I am sir so who are you?" "Forgive me for noticing Duhvassa, I'm Acidicus from the Venomari tribe, and friend of your uncle king Pythor!" He said. I was surprised when Acidicus mentioned my uncle. Since it's my first time seeing a serpentine general who's friends with my uncle Pythor. I couldn't help myself to get up out of my seat to held my hand to shake his hand as I told him, "Na it's alright, anyways I nice to meet you Mr Acidicus!" Acidicus gladly shook my hand and replied, "Pleasure to meet you too Duhvassa! It's a rare opportunity to see the last female Anacondrai who's related to the King of snakes." "Yes since I came here, I'll be looking forward to meeting Pythor and his family, hopefully they'll get to know me!" I said. Acidicus nodded and understood then he asks me if he can sit in the booth with me. I nodded and we sat down.