chapter 11 🖤 Mourning in his arms

It's been a few weeks since I've seen or heard from uncle Pythor. I was at the store shopping for some essentials for my house to take my mind off of some things that's been bothering me. Within a few days will marks a death anniversary of my mom. I still remembered those memories from losing my only parent, the day she left this earth, the 10 days of mourning, and the day of her burial at the St. Louis cemetery.
As I was getting some snacks and cokes but suddenly somebody hollers my name. I turned around and turns out to be Skales slithering up to me while pushing a buggie. "Hey Mr. Skales, How's it going with y'all?" I asked as I gave him a hug. "Nothing much Duhvassa! Said Skales as he returns the hug.

   We had a good talk

We had a good talk. I told him about uncle Pythor's visit to my house and Mr. Skales seems to be very happy about it. He asked me about what I'm up to. I told him about the approaching death anniversary of my mom. Mr. Skales understands me and saw the little sadness in my eyes. Then he asks me if I needed a hug. I nodded and told him yes. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm deeply sorry for what what happened to you Duhvassa, I have a daughter lost her Mom when she was little. Your uncle Pythor will hate seeing you in pain sweetheart." Said Skales during our embrace. Thanked him and bought me a coke then went home.

Five days later I was on my couch wearing a simple black cami with my mom's the Crow sweater and a long black maxi skirt.

   I was sitting there with tears streaming down my face from the pain of my mother's passing

Panthro came on my lap to comfort me as I pet and cuddle him. Kane, Hurrem, Phoenix and Jafar did there best to comfort me just like they did after my mom's funeral that night. I grabbed my glass of coke to take a nice swig. Suddenly the peaceful the moment got interrupted by a knock at the door. I immediately put down my drink and head to the front door.