CHAPTER 14 Surprise party (Duhvassa meets Shelly)

This is a special chapter when Duhvassa meets the OC of my friend Shelly-P-chumsworth. I hope y'all will enjoy this and have a blessed thanksgiving day.
Happy reading!

I was walking down the hall with my uncle and aunt guiding me to the door which happened to be the ballroom. The guards saw us then graciously opened the doors for us. Out of my surprise, almost everyone in the ballroom turns their heads towards us as we entered.

		(No one's POV) 			Everyone was chatting until they all heard the double doors opening then turns to see King Pythor and Queen y/n enters the ballroom with a young female anacondrai that everyone has heard about

(No one's POV)
Everyone was chatting until they all heard the double doors opening then turns to see King Pythor and Queen y/n enters the ballroom with a young female anacondrai that everyone has heard about. She's dressed in a black gown with long trumpet sleeves walking next to them holding on to y/n's hand.

 She's dressed in a black gown with long trumpet sleeves walking next to them holding on to y/n's hand

Skales Jr was standing with his family. He turns his head to see Duhvassa, the lady who saved him from a choking incident 2 months prior. He tapped his older sister's shoulder. "Psst! Shelly! There she is!" Said Skales Jr. "Who?" Asked Shelly, Skales Jr pointed his thumb to his hero standing between Pythor and y/n.
Shelly turns to see the female anacondrai that her family told her about. Shelly couldn't help but gasps at the rarest beauty of the last female anacondrai who happens to be related to king Pythor. "So that's Duhvassa Chumsworth, uncle Pythor's niece that we all heard about Dad?" Asked Shelly. Skales assures his daughter and replied, "Yes Shelly! She's the daughter of King Pythor's lost sister."
Shelly smiled and nodded then said to herself, "She's seems like a very well behaved lady, I think I can try to befriend Duhvassa and become her first bestie!"
Everyone went silent as they got Pythor and y/n's attention as Freyja and Aurora came up the meet up with their parents and cousin in the front of the ballroom.
Pythor cleared his throat and made an announcement, "Attention ladies and gentlemen everyone! The reason for this this glorious gathering is to welcome our very special guest who's born and raised in the world's most haunted cities has traveled to her ancestral home in Ouroboros. Let's give her a warm welcome to our beautiful niece Duhvassa Dorcha Nightingale Chumsworth!"
Duhvassa came up next to her uncle and takes a low bow. Everyone gasped at the sight of the very rare beauty of King Pythor's only biological relative. Some of the guys almost fainted from seeing her.
(Back to Duhvassa's POV)
I took an elegant bow then did the perfect royal wave. Aunt y/n and uncle Pythor were pretty impressed by the way I bowed and waved. Everyone cheered and clapped for me making me feel welcomed already. "Let's have a feast and celebrate!" Yelled uncle Pythor. The servants got the tables lined with all sorts of delicious food. I've spotted my large my popcorn tin of cookies I baked and brought with me on the dessert table.
Everyone started getting their plates put together. ladies and kids went first to get in line. I got behind my little cousins to getting my plate put together even i gave my Lil cousins a little helping hand getting their plates put together.
When we get to the dessert table. Aurora, Freyja and I picked out our desserts. We came across the big cookie tin, I've gently opened it and revealed the cookies. "Those cookies look delicious cousin Duhvassa!" Said Aurora. "They are sugar! Would y'all like to have some?" I asked. They both nodded.
Thankfully a servant has put a pair of tongs next to the tin. I picked it up and used it to get the cookies and place 2 cookies each on my cousins' dessert plates and 2 on mine.