💜chapter 15 getting to know my lil cousins 💕

I've woken up late at noon. Thank goodness uncle Pythor lets me sleep in then left me a fresh cup of coffee and breakfast on my bedside table with a lid over it to keep it warm. I've opened it and it revealed to be chocolate croissants with a side of fruit.
I'm glad that uncle Pythor is taking care of me the same way he does for my aunt and cousins. I'd had my breakfast and dranked my coffee. They both tasted very delicious and it filled me up.
I've got done with my brunch and got dressed in my usual black outfit. I put on a black short sleeve shirt with a matching maxi dress and a black vest over my shirt. I've put on my cross necklace given to me by my mom and a dragon ring on my finger. Turned to see my Bakugan is still asleep in their beds and Panthro got up to greet me.
I've petted my cat then let him tag along with me as I head out of my room. As I walked down the stone halls past a patrol of guards who bowed to me unexpectedly. "Greetings your Grace!" They Said. "Greetings to y'all gentlemen! Good afternoon!" I said to them. I'd continue down the hall with Panthro walking next to me.
I walked down the hall until I walked by one door of my little cousin's bedroom. I've heard the sound of my cousins fussing over hair. I figured that'll be a perfect time to try to get acquainted with them by giving them a helping hand.
I lightly knocked on the door. " Cousins! It's me! Cousin Duhvassa! Is everything's ok with y'all?" I said. Cousin Aurora replied, Everything's pretty okay cousin Duhvassa! Big sister has woken up with a pretty bad bed head this morning!" I heard cousin Freyja groaning on how embarrassing her hair looked. I knew that I had to step in and lend her a helping hand to save her from a possible embarrassment. But I know that it's better to ask first.
"May I come in and see what I can do to assist y'all?" I asked. Cousin Freyja replied, "You may come in cousin Duhvassa!" I opened the door and walked in to see Freyja embarrassed in her stool in front of the mirror.
I went to Freyja to have a good look at her bed head depending on how bad it looks. She has a few knots in her hair. I assured her that she's gonna be okay. "Don't be embarrassed Freyja, I'll get your hair fixed up if you want me to baby! All you needed is a little helping helping hand, that all sugar! " I told her.
Freyja looks at me and asked, "you really know how to fix human hair cousin Duhvassa?" "Yes l do know how to fix human hair sugar! I used to style my human cousins' hair where I was from Freyja."
Freyja seems to trust me a little then smiled. "Okay cousin Duhvassa! I can trust you!" Said Freyja with a nod. I turned to my cousin Aurora to ask her for a little help.
Aurora comes to me after being asked. "What do you need help with cousin Duhvassa?" Asked Aurora. "Well! I need you to get me a towel, a detangling spray, comb, hair brush and some little bitty hair ties. Will you get those for me please?" I asked. Cousin Aurora nodded and went to get the things I asked for.
She back with the things I needed to fix Freyja's hair. I got the towel on her back so I can spray her hair without getting the back of her dress wet. I used the detangling spray to spray down Freyja's hair. Aurora hand me her hair brush. I thanked her then gently brushed Freyja's hair starting at the ends first then up to the top getting the knots out of her hair gently without hurting her. It took some time and effort to untangle her hair.
Cousin Aurora is sitting on her sister's bed watching while having Panthro on her lap petting his raven black fur and hearing him purr. I finished brushing Freyja's hair and styled it giving her a hairstyle of the mother of dragons.

 I finished brushing Freyja's hair and styled it giving her a hairstyle of the mother of dragons