💕Chapter 16: Shopping with Auntie💕

My cousins and I had woken up from our beauty rest to the sound of an alarm clock being mimicked by Phoenix. I smiled at my Pyravian then reached up to Phoenix and gently scratched her chin. Phoenix chirped happily as she received some affection.
We all got up out of my bed. I'd put on my bathrobe and slippers. We went to the dinner hall to meet up with Uncle Pythor and aunt y/n to have breakfast with them.
We walked to the dining hall and met up by the sight of uncle Pythor and aunt y/n having breakfast as their servants tending to them. They're sipping their mugs of coffee. Uncle Pythor looks up at us as we entered the room. "Good morning girls! Did you 3 slept well last night? Said uncle Pythor. Freyja and Aurora tells their dad that we have slept well last night last night.
Freyja and Aurora told their parents all about our little slumber party, the pizzas we ate, me painted their nails and watched 3 episodes of my favorite TV show then we slept like a log. Aunt y/n and uncle Pythor are both pleased that we had a good time and got well acquainted with each other. "We're pleased that you girls had gotten along very well with your cousin." Said aunt y/n. Uncle Pythor smiled and nodded then said, Come sit with us girls so we can enjoy breakfast together as a family!"
Both my cousins taken their seats and thankfully aunt y/n allows me to sit next to her. The servants came and brought us our breakfast. One of the female servants hands me a cup of coffee and a plate of fresh made beignets drizzled with honey and covered in powdered sugar. I've thanked her for it and she bowed then walked away.

I took a bite of one and it tasted good as the beignets I ate back in New Orleans

I took a bite of one and it tasted good as the beignets I ate back in New Orleans. I couldn't help myself but to enjoy and I felt happy as can be. I even took a sip of my cup of coffee that tasted delicious. Uncle Pythor and aunt y/n are both happy that I liked my breakfast they ordered from their chefs.
We finished our breakfast and aunt y/n looks over at me with a smile. "Duhvassa? Would you like to go with me to New Ninjago to shopping sweetheart? I would like to spend the day getting to know you better!" Said aunt y/n. Yes I'd love to auntie! Since I have a good running vehicle, I don't mind driving us there!" I told her. Aunt y/n like the idea of riding with me to New Ninjago and told me that she'll have some money to help pay for gas to put it my truck.
An hour later,
Both aunt y/n and I got dressed in clothes to go to town in, grabbed our purses and got my truck keys. Uncle Pythor is happy to look after my bakugan and Panthro while we're gone.
We went straight to the royal parking garage and found my my truck parked parked next to uncle Pythor's rattler jeep. The garage door has opened up by the servants so I can back out of the garage with my truck. We both got in my truck and buckled our seatbelts.  I started up my truck and put on some music then we left.
(Here's some music that my OC character likes to listen to.)