Chapter 12 travel to Ouroboros

It's been 3 days since Uncle Pythor visited me. Thursday night came about. I was packing my suitcases and baking cookies to take to Ouroboros. The cookies I've baked is double chocolate Cherry chip and red velvet dark chocolate chip cookies. I figured that my folks would like to munch on them better than regular chocolate chip cookies.

			I have bags packed and ready with the clothes I needed along with some comfy PJs, and a few nice dresses then put my hygiene stuff in a backpack

I have bags packed and ready with the clothes I needed along with some comfy PJs, and a few nice dresses then put my hygiene stuff in a backpack. I've put the things that I'm taking to Ouroboros in the living room along with a queen size purple hunter camouflage blanket and my favorite pillow. I put the cookies I've baked in a good size popcorn tin then made sure that there's enough for everyone to have a nibble, especially my little cousins Freyja and Aurora would love them. I put everything I've packed in the living room, took a nice soak in the tub and hit the hay into bed.
Next morning I've woke up, had my coffee and got dressed in a black knee length sundress, a purple vest and a pair of shorts under the dress along with a pair of comfy black sandals. I've put all 4 of my Bakugan and Panthro in the pet carriers. I gathered my things, load into my truck. I placed the pet carriers in the backseat, gathered my things such as my luggage, blanket and pillow placed in the bed of the truck. I ran up to my house, grab my purse and the popcorn tin of cookies, stepped out and locked the door then ran down to my truck.
I hopped in my truck, got out my phone to give Uncle Pythor a text giving him a heads up to let him know that I'm coming up to Ouroboros to see him and the gang, said a little prayer, buckle up the seat belt and hit the road.
I stopped by the gas station. I got myself a coke and a honey bun, then put gas in my truck and the gas can. While I was paying for my gas, someone yelled out my name and I turned to see Nya walking up to me with a smile. I greeted Nya and gave her a hug Then we had a light conversation. She asked me, "So what are you up to Duhvassa?" "Nothing much Nya, I'm actually on my way to Ouroboros to spend a week with Uncle Pythor and finally get to meet my aunt and cousins for the first time.." I replied. Nya squealed with excitement when she heard what I was talking about.
Lloyd came up to us to see what's the matter then he saw me. "Hey Duhvassa! How's it going with you? " Asked Lloyd when he gives me a hug. I returned the hug and replied, " Nothing much Lloyd!" I've told Lloyd what I'd told Nya. He smiled and nodded then said, "Well I'm happy for you to come down to Ouroboros to spend a week with your uncle!" He told me that he and his ninja folks are on their way to Ouroboros just like I am.
I asked them if I could tag along and we can go to Ouroboros together if it's alright with he and his folks. Lloyd liked the idea. He tells me that he'll talk to his folks about it and let his uncle and parents about it. Both Lloyd and Nya went to their Sensei.
I paid for my gas then Lloyd came back to me with a smile on his face. He informed me that he talked to his folks and agreed to let me tag along to get to Ouroboros together. "Awesome!" I said. "Yeah and by the way Duhvassa..... If it's alright with you if I can ride with you in your truck and help you get to your uncle safely?" Asked Lloyd. "Of course you may ride with me Lloyd!" I answered.
We climbed in my truck then I over to the Ninja's van. Thankfully Lloyd helped me set up the GPS on my cellphone then we all head out on the road and we're on our way to Ouroboros.