3

Luca let me go to my house and pack my clothes and other stuff I wanted to take along. My mother asked me where I was going and I told her that I'm going to take some days off to clear my mind, she bought it so that makes it easier other than the fact I'm leaving the country.

I took a shower and dried my hair off after that I put on a white top and some pants then some shoes. Then I went ahead and straightened my hair for the day and got my stuff ready.

 Then I went ahead and straightened my hair for the day and got my stuff ready

(Ava's outfit)

As I finished packing I went ahead and called my office to inform them that I'll be off for a couple of days and for my assistant to handle everything, but keep me updated on everything.

I heard a car pulling up and I saw that it was the same car from yesterday who Luca sent.  I grabbed my stuff and told my mom that the Uber was here.

I packed all my luggage in the back and drove off into Luca's mansion.

...

It's now been about 4 hours later, I just took out all of my stuff and put them in a room and I've been hungry for about an hour since I skipped breakfast.

Luca informed me that we are leaving around 8 pm and it's barely 12pm so I have about 8 hours to kill, great.

I was bored and I didn't get any messages or calls from anyone and I can't entertain myself with my games that I have on my phone. I then got an idea, what if I explore around the house.

Im a genius, what could go wrong? (lol)

As I walked out of the guest room that the maid led me to, I walked downstairs and saw the kitchen, I decided to search around for snacks. I found some hot pockets in the fridge and I decided to just eat it because it was easy to prepare and im hungry.

As I put the hot pocket into the microwave I heard a man's voice behind me

"What are you doing Ava?"

I turn around and saw Luca standing there watching me turn around. "Nothing im just heating a hot pocket" I said as I sat down to wait

"You could've just told me that you were hungry you know" Luca said

"Well, I mean, yeah I guess I was just bored so I came here to the kitchen." I said looking at him

He chuckles "your so cute" making my eyes widen a little making me blush a little

"Excuse me?" I said speechless

"Nothing" Luca said walking back upstairs

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

finally it's done.

It's been about 15 minutes later, I ate my hot pocket and I decided to go back to the guest room and take a nap to kill the time because I was bored.