4

As Luca was speeding I saw that 2 other cars join in front of the black car and took out something pointing towards us when I noticed what it could be, I got this excitement.

"Luca do you have a gun?" I asked Luca while he turned to me with confused eyes lifting an eyebrow

"Yes, why..?" He said his voice sounding a little nervous

"Give me it, you keep driving while I slow them down." I said to Luca giving him a serious look while he hesitated and was looking deep into my eyes as if he was thinking something.

After some moments later he reaches his hand in his back and takes out a gun and passes it to me, I roll down the window and point the gun at them.

I heard a gun shot blow and noticed that they missed so I took this opportunity to shoot their tire. They continued driving so I shot the other tire and heard another gun shot, this time it his the back window, making the window break. I then shoot the driver doing a head shot and saw that their car was starting to loose control.

I saw that the person who was sitting in the passenger seat unbuckle the dead driver and opened the door and kicked the driver out of the car making their body roll on the road, while the man that was in the passenger seat started moving themselves to the drivers seat.

What he didn't know was the car behind him crash right into a house that was right there because of the body he had taken out.

This was perfect.

I had this exciting feeling in me that just rushed through like if you were about to watch a horror movie and you get that excitement. It was that exact feeling, except it's actually happening.

I decided to make this exciting and shot the guy on the should, I missed but it shattered the window, definitely scared him watching him struggle to continue driving

The car started going slower as moments passed because the air in the tire was loosing air. I decided to shoot the other tire and tried a second attempt to shoot his shoulder, this time it was successful and I could see he was yelling at the pain but continued driving. He must be a loyal one.

As I get my body back into the car I told Luca,"I think he's a loyal one, he's fighting till he finishes. Because after slowing him down he's still trying to catch up and already took a bullet and threw the other guy out because he was dead." I said while I was reading Lucas expression as if he knew I was getting to a point but didn't say it yet

"We could use him to track them down, on who was going after, even though he might not tell us, there could be something in the car or on him like a phone and go into it and see if he maybe messages the person behind all of this." I said watching Lucas face brightened a little like if he was amused

"That's a good plan but we need to do it here, how will we get him to stop and talk? And what if the car has a tracker then we will be fucked." Luca asked while I started thinking of something

"That I have no idea, if we can't then let's not try cuz then that's when we actually are fucked" I said as I saw Luca nodding

"Fuck it, shoot the guy on the other shoulder and I'll keep driving till he's unable to drive anymore and stops" Luca said while I felt there was something else behind those words but shook it off and opened the window again and got half my body out the window and pointed the gun towards the driver.

I can see the panic in his eyes and saw that the car is now speeding up making my eyes widened as I felt his energy.

I quickly got back into the car and yelled at Luca "LUCA DRIVE FASTER!" after those words left my mouth sinking into his ears he immediately sped up the car and when I looked at the window, I can see that the driver is loosing control of the car swerving a little.

I kept my eye on the car watching how the car was slowly loosing control, eventually he swerved right into a light pole totally wrecking the car and making the light go down falling onto a house. Shit, that excitement I had while watching him driving into a light pole and making it fall into the house, literally gave me satisfaction while I had a smirk that grew on face that I didn't even noticed.

"Fuck we gotta go." I heard Luca saying as we take a turn and tried to go back to the airport to go onto the private jet.

During the ride I saw Luca grabbing his phone and calling someone. "Hey Telli, someone was after us but we got them off our tail, both cars that were after us crashed somewhere on Harbano street and we need you to take the men out of both of them if possible. Try and get information out of them and hack the cameras and delete everything. Try and smoothly blend everything, please." Luca said trying to not sound pissed but grateful at the same time

...

It's been 6 hours later, we have been on the private jet for about 2 hours now. We found out the guy who was after us but the car that was behind him left and we had no trace of them because they were smart enough to check the cameras and delete the footage.

But on the other hand, they found the body who was originally the driver and the guy to was driving. They found him passed out in the car bleeding through on both of his shoulder.

They were still investigating on who was all behind this and Luca told me that the man who was bleeding through his shoulders that he was actually under substance. Which made me doubt if someone was really behind this.

Luca then got a call making me jump a little. Luca answers the call, "yes this is him, what did you guys find out?" Making me wonder, I turn to Luca and moved my lips saying "put it on speaker" whispering so that the other person through the phone doesn't hear me

Luca nodded and put the phone on speaker, it was a women talking. "Mr. Álvaro i found out that Andrea was behind this. On the guy who was bleeding through his shoulders, he had his phone on him and we seared everything and found messages saying

ANDREA: 'let me know when your ready'

GUY: 'ok sir we are ready, they are getting out of the car, and we're moving.'

ANDREA:Good, please make sure when you capture Ava, don't hurt her in any way. Or else."

"The thing is that we don't honestly know if this is Andrea number, it just says Andrea as the contact number, but if this is the number, his number is"

"Wait let me get a paper and a pen" said Luca as he got up and as he tries to find a pen and something to write on, he trips.

"Ready" Luca said with a more calmer voice

"It's-"

The call ends.