6

He passed out.

Weak.

I walk towards the car and sit back down on the car seat and closed my eyes trying to calm down from what just happened.

"Damn what got over you, you were just begging for me to stop punching him yet right after you kicked him which was enough for him to pass out" I heard Lucas voice

I was getting angrier but I have to keep my cool before it gets worse.

"Don't ignore me Tesoro." I heard Luca say in a dominant tone

"If I choose not to speak, then I won't, you will not force me to speak." I said trying my best to sound cold than angry.

"Fine" Luca said making it the end of the discussion

...

It's been about 3 hours now and we've already arrived at Lucas mansion, this time, it's even bigger, bigger than what I've expected. It has everything you could possibly ever see.

And im not lying, the big ass houses in Mexico can never compare to this, and I'm actually impressed he got money, at least this much money.

Luca introduced me into my room and after he left I unpacked everything and took a shower. When I came out I decided to I'm gonna have a lazy day, because I am not in the mood for anything.

...

It's been about 5 hours later. I took a nap that lasted about 3 hours and when I got up I didn't wanna message Blanca because she's asleep right now and I don't wanna ruin her sleep just to talk.

Blanca is my best friend, we met since we started school. Growing up we did a lot of dumb shit, we never got caught though.

We once snuck out and went to the bar when we were 15 and we had fake ID's so we were able to get in, we ended up seducing a lot of men to wait for us till we get out of the restroom so that we can go to their place. What we actually did was sneak out of the bathroom through a window and left to another bar, we eventually stopped but we ended up meeting the same guy we tried to seduce earlier come up to us and tried to take both me and Blanca but Blanca stabbed him in the nuts with her pocket knife. One of the best nights of my life.

Anyways. I heard a knock on my door which snapped me back into the world

"Come in" I said loud enough for the other person behind the door to hear me. The door opens slowly, my eyes widen slightly when I saw a very sweaty Luca. He was short which exposed all his very define abs and his sweaty hair on his face made him even more attractive.

"Yes?" I said wanting him to get out so that I can scream into my pillow of how much I'm freaking out in the inside of how fine he looks right now.

"I wanted to check up on you. You seemed mad earlier and it made me worry if your alright right now" he said in a worrying voice

"Yeah I'm ok, what about you, you seemed mad earlier" I said trying to not talk about me

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just in the gym.." Luca said as if he was going to say something else but stopped himself from saying anything further.

"and..?" I said raising my eyebrow a little and shaking my head slightly waiting for him to finish his sentence

"Uhm, I wanted to see if you maybe wanted to go to the pool or go to the gym with me." Luca said making my eyes widen from his question. I didn't expect him to invite me to go to the pool or the gym with him.

"Uh, well, maybe the pool, your already sweaty enough and I'm sure your kinda tired, maybe the pool can help your muscles relax from all the work" I said as I got up to open my drawer to get my bikini