Beginning

Elaine Chang(Author of Lilac Jones; A force): Lilac Jones was... reckless but she knew what she did. she would drive people crazy on purpose but that's what would make her happy. she was made this way, you looking at a young girl. a child who was denied love by everyone she knew, her parents and her dead beat older sister, she had no one to care for her, but that's what made her a star. her urge to connect, but never connecting with anyone. She was a happy child with the biggest heart you could imagine, but no one saw that, they didn't see past her beautiful long wavy red hair or her green eyes that you haven't seen on anyone else before. She was completely alone.

Lilac Jones: When i was younger everyone said i was naïve... i wasn't naïve, i was a fucking kid. I was 14 when i first got into the Whisky, i wore a red halter no bra and tiny jean cutoffs. i bummed a drummers cigarette, and he let me in. i was his groupie, because every other groupie wanted to get with the singer or the guitarist, but he thought i wanted him so he wanted me. i liked that feeling, being wanted. i never felt it with my parents who were never there, or my sister daisy who was always high off of dexies. no one ever saw me for me *laughs* well untill 1977 but that's not important right now.

Daisy Jones: I should have watched my sister in my teen years, i knew my parents wouldn't, but i think if i was there i could have made her life better.

Lilac Jones: After going to a few gigs with that one drummer around the Strip he invited me to his hotel room to do some lines, you never said no to lines in the 70s. we never did lines, and that was the first time i have sex. we never talked again after that, and i think that's when i was reminded what i was. A baby, and i hated that feeling being hopeless, so i decide to not feel that way or let anyone make me feel that way. i think i did a good job of that, for a while

Simone Jackson: The first time i met Lilac... was scary. I have just got done with a gig at the whisky and i see this young girl trying to fit in but sticking out like a sore thumb dancing her tiny heart out, drunk and stoned as one person can get. i always felt protective of her, like she was my sister or daughter. i hung around her the rest of the night and brought her back to my apartment to make sure some creepo didn't take advantage of her. we talked the next morning and instantly bonded, but i was only 18 barely paying rent. i couldn't take care of her, she wouldn't listen to a word i said, so i became her friend. and kept a eye on her.

Lilac Jones: Simone... she's my mother, my sister, and my best friend. she's everything i could have wanted, needed as a child. i as so resentful that she didn't take me in. but i got over it and we partied our hearts out. Dexies, Black beauty's, guys and my very specific drink, porn star martini with 2 onions and no olives, i've always hated olives.

Billy Dunne: Do i remember her drink? of course i do. *smiles* i think everyone who meets her will remember it. A Pornstar Martini with 2 onions, she always hated olives

Simone Jackson: Now why in the flying fuck would i remember her drink?