Off the Rails

Lilac Jones: my time in Dubai was... bad, i did record the song Impossible women though, i was on dope though. after that i lost it. i barely remember that trip, i was always high. then when i finically got sober one day. i had a ring on. i was married! i saw my 1st wedding through pictures because i was so doped up, i honestly wasn't going to go back to LA to perfom with the band, i mean i wasn't planning on editing the album either.

Simone Jackson: that little girl was pissing me off. i mean cmon, she was gonna be a bigger star than me at this young and she was going to throw it all away over a réfection. so i went to dubai and dragged her and her newly dead beat husband home, the would also be good punishment for Billy.

Lilac Jones: if Simone didn't drag us back, i probably would have been dead in a month. this was also a great suprise for Billy, obviously i didn't know what happen with him and Camilla, but i just wanted revenge. i will always remember the look on his face, it doesn't make me happy anymore, hearing his side of the story when i was gone.

Billy Dunne: that day still makes me mad, i was there thinking about her, worrying, sober, finishing this album, and she's all the way in Dubai high 24/7 and got Fucking married! i loved  her and that's why it made me so mad.

Lilac Jones: i loved him to much and that's why i did it i was blinded by being hurt, so i hurt him back. not the best way.

Billy Dunne: she was not in a good place, we couldn't finish the album, she was too messed up and that husband of hers kept her like that.

Lilac Jones: he validated every bad thought of mine, it's good that he disappeared.

Karen Surkio: no one had told Lilac. even know, Billy beat the shit out of him, and told him to leave. he was on the next flight out.

Simone: good for Billy

Billy Dunne: if eddie and graham didn't pull me off of him i think i would have killed him, that's how much he was hurting her.

Lilac Jones: * smiles* it got better after that