Honeycomb

Lilac Jones: I was 20 when i was first invited to work with the Six on a song; Honeycomb, i didn't know what was in store for me, i never expected that song to hit top 5 or join the band. it was just gonnna be me doing the thing i love, with a song that i thought was beautiful. ofcourse it needed work so i changed the lyrics and made it better. i don't know why Billy was so mad about it, i helped the song reach no. 3.

Teddy Price: Lilac was crazy. i knew that when i first met her, but that's what made her such a good songwriter and the moment i heard honeycomb, i knew the producers wouldn't want to produce this. it was too much like everything else. so i knew if i added Lilac to the song she was gonna change the whole song for the better, and that's what she did.

Billy Dunne: That song i realize now, was about my guilt. for everything i out Camilla through with my addiction, for not being there for the first two months of our child's life... it's hard, even now not to hate myself for it. Lilac made that song stronger, but my ego was to big back then to see it, all i saw was a junkie who was of the rails trying to change my song, no matter how  beautiful or how talented she was i didn't want the song to change.

Lilac Jones: Teddy insisted we recorded my version of the song once then we could do his version.

Billy Dunne: we never recorded my version.

Karen Sirko: I was the only band member in the recording booth for that song, Lilac got nervous and told everyone to get out, i think a part of the were her drugs, but when i saw them sing.... it wasn't like anything i've seen before, there was a connection that no one has ever had, and i remember thinking. Shit what about Camilla and the baby. Billy never wanted to hurt Camilla, but i didn't see away around this one. but Billy did, To pretend to hate her, and that's what he did. He tried to hate her with his whole soul.

Camilla Dunne: the first time i was them play together was on stage, it was heart breaking i thought they must have fucked. but they didn't and that might have been worse, because they were both putting themselves and each other threw so much pain to try to deny their feelings. All for me