Tour

Lilac Jones: after my ex husband left Billy became more... protective, he would monitor my drug use and stop me from sleeping with outer people. it annoyed the shit out of me, but it was better then us hating each other. we fought more, but we cared.

Karen Sirkio: they fought like cats and dogs, it annoyed the shit out of all of us, i remember Billy would find a dexie in Lilacs hand and start shouting at her about how she doesn't care about herself or anything around her, then Lilac would start shouting on and on about how he shouldn't care and he's a selfish brat. it was messy

Camilla Dunne: i had no fucking clue Billy didn't tell Lilac what happened between us. so the whole band and i cornered him so he couldn't escape and yelled at him to fix it. *laughs* he looked like a puppy when we yelled at him, but we got threw to him.

Lilac Jones: one day in the studio when we were editing The River Billy comes up to me and says, Camilla and i seperated, and i'm pretty sure i said that sucks and walked out, i was ecstatic, just by the thought that he could have liked me; maybe loved me, but i didn't want to be hurt again. i mean i was a few days later but still atleast it wasn't by him.

Billy Dunne: she basically told me to suck it, i deserved it, but it hurt. i was going to do everything to show her i'm was hers, she was getting better so it was starting to get easier to show her. untill Rod, Lilacs first manager and her closest friend died, it was like starting at point A all over.

Lilac Jones: i was heartbroken. i relapsed, so badly i passed out on the bathroom floor, i don't remember if it was a OD or not but i know that Billy found me, woke me up. Unlike everyone else he didn't force me into rehab, he gave me one more chance and told me he would take care of me. the first person i have really connected to, would take care of me, love me. that was the best feeling.

Billy Jones: she finally accepted my help and let me in, so i took care of her, we got everything out of her system then we called a tour for Aurora which was peaking at No.1 spots, keeping her busy with a tour would take her kind off of drugs, and we would be the biggest band in the world.

Lilac Jones: i loved touring, fans, and being the biggest fucking band in the world.