First Time

Lilac Jones: The song blew up, more than we could have imagined.

Eddie: We we're on the top 5 charts for what... maybe 25 weeks.

Billy Dunne: the song was on every radio, everywhere. so we got offered a tour, and ofcourse we took the opportunity, but Lilac was our opeaner.

Lilac Jones: those first few months might have been the best of my life, i got to perform, i got all the drugs and alcohol i wanted, and i got fans that where there for me, but billy and i wouldn't stop fighting, about everything.

Graham Dunne: it drove all of us fucking crazy, because Billy knew it wouldn't be good for his addiction if they were friends... or anything more, so he picked fights on everything. and i mean everything.

Billy Dunne: i was a asshole to her. but i didn't see a different way, it was so hard for me... anyone not to love Lilac Jones, but i put up a good fight. it just got harder and harder speanding that much time with her, then after we toured Teddy had a idea, that made us the biggest band in the world, but also destroyed us.

Lilac Jones: Teddy wanted me to join the band and write a album with Billy. I was estatic, but i was scared as well because my feelings for Billy grew, and i wasn't in a good place to have that happing, and it hurt everyone