Finishing

Lilac Jones: Billy and i were nearly done with the album when we had... a dispute, we were working at Teddys house by the pool, and we were adding the finishing touches to River. we knew that song would be one of the last on the album... after what happened i remember thinking i should have kept my mouth shut, but now i don't regret it, i just should have been clearer. i said " i really like working with you."

Billy Dunne: *smiles* she told me she liked working with me... it... i shouldn't have said what i said, atleast not yet when i would have felt like i was betraying Camilla.

Lilac Jones: Billy told me he liked working with me too, but he also said he likes me more than i think... it felt so right, that would have made me so happy.

Billy Dunne: i remember her whole face lighting up with this huge smile that made me wanna smile, she leaned into me going in for a kiss, and i let myself go, just for a second. then i leaned back and told her i couldn't.

Lilac Jones: I could feel my heart drop, not just metaphorically, i literally felt it drop to my ducking stomach, i couldn't breath. i mean we are talking about maybe the first person in my life who truly got me, understood me, and he couldn't love me. he wasn't mine, so i ran. i got up, apologized and left.

Billy Jones: i let her leave, then i left. i went back to the house to Camilla, and i told her. Camilla being Camilla knew everything, she knew how i felt. she told me to get daisy

Camilla Dunne: of course i knew he loved her! *laughs* you'd have to be a idiot to not know, and i didn't want to keep him when he loves someone else, and my heart wasn't with him aswell.

Graham Dunne: i grew up with Camilla, she was a magnet. It was hard not to love her.

Lilac Jones: That night hurt so much, we had almost the whole album done. so i got on a plane to Dubai, i wrote a song. about not being able to love what you love. Regret Me. i wrote it on the plane and recorded it in a random booth when i landed and sent it back to LA to karen and told her to make sure it made it on the album.

Karen Sirko: it was a great song, so much emotion. Billy looked like he was going to cry when i played it for them the first time. i knew what happened, and he didn't have Camilla to confine in... she, she loved Graham, and he loved Lilac. even if he didn't want to admit it.

Billy Dunne: That song hit a deep part of me. i didn't know where she was, all i wanted to do in that moment was hold her and tell her i get it and i love her. That night i wrote Impossible Women, i couldn't record it, it was ment for her voice. so i told karen to sent it over with a note that said sing your heart out.