Chapter 15: orphan^2

It all started when Luna was born and a hunter ambushed the pack and took her mother and then killed her dad so she became an orphan from the beginning of life then she became stronger living in the pack, then all of a sudden a huntress came to kill the rest of the pack and I ran away far away until I was face to face with humans that didn't try to kill her and then after awhile the mayor adopted her but he kept her in her house no windows and a boarded door and then when Luna got stronger she broke down the door and then he went haywire and just started to strip down my clothes so I had enough when I was old enough I killed him because he constantly did it every time I miss behave his orders all started when I broke down a door because he trapped me in there for my entire life then when I brought my friend over when he thought she was gone he did it again because I befriended an anarchist at school but she never left and saw what I gone through then her and Niki fallen in love and it happened again because I was not allowed to find love I was suppose to be a slave and never do anything that's how he got what he wanted all the time. Luna's life was hell all that she's been through from birth till now was hell it sucked and luckily it's over now because he's dead then it was just me and Niki then all of a sudden they had a fucking election for mayor and I blew out of there with Niki and even threatened Niki with death oh I threatened them back with worse than death so now this is the part where she is an orphan^2 then a year later Luna eats a human named Lisa that an alpha killed later find out the alpha was the great alpha Midnight. But lets go back to before her life began with her father and mother, her father was the great alpha Lycan and her mother got seduced by the alpha's control because they were fated mates. The great alpha Lycan started as a lone wolf he was birthed by two of the most powerful wolves, legend has it that both Lycan and Midnight were siblings but took different paths and that's how they got separated and they never saw each other again. Her mother started as a child of a cross mix of people from different villages her mother was a huntress and her father was an anarchist that was before the wars happened, if Luna's father was alive still I hope Midnight and him reunite if they are siblings because yes my dad was stronger because of the curse that was planted on him when born but what Luna heard from others pack members that he had a sister but got separated. Midnight is apart of her life so she deserves to be in Luna's backstory because if the legend is true Midnight is apart of her life, Midnight had a different curse on her that made her a leader and chose to be a pack leader and more loving than her brother would ever be she accepted Niki in her pack because she knows that Luna brought the peace between humans but not full just a start in her destiny. Legend also states that the daughter of a Lycan wolf she is destined to bring peace with humans as a wolf. Luna asked if the legend was true about her brother was the Lycan wolf her father and Midnight said yes that legend was true now that your father is dead the legend has gone away and nobody talks about it anymore, why were you gone the rest of his life, he chose to be a lone wolf he was cursed with the will of a Lycan and that's why our parents named him Lycan look where he went off too when we were pups we loved each other then the curses got strong as we got older then we grew distant because the Lycan wolf was a lone wolf and legend says that every 70 generations the new Lycan will be born and that was your father. Her mother was a hunter and anarchist because before there was no rivalry between villages then when she got kidnapped (yes I know it's an adult but adultnap sounds weird) it began that rivalry and it went on for years to come if she didn't get kidnapped it would not be like this but it is and Luna needs to bring it back to how it was before it all went down but she can't go back in time to prevent it because it will change the future and she loves her future because if it didn't happen Niki would never met her and Luna will still be pack less. Time Machines don't exist yet so she has to do it from how people didn't back then. Back to Luna she was born May 3rd, 2007 she is more wolf then human with more her father genes of the Lycan but she was cursed with the rarest curse all of the wolf curses but she don't know that yet all she knows is she's cursed with the Lycan curse from her father and the pack leader and loving from her aunt Midnight Luna don't have an uncle of grandparents that are alive because she knew that her mother was an only child because her parents were killed when she was born that's but weird enough she had two moms but she didn't get that gene because her fated mate was a wolf but more cases the Lycan wolf but nobody like her father and he grew angry and killed everything in his path and  picked fights with humans till he couldn't do no more then he got taken care of by a pack and he grew from it and lead them because of who he was and then had Luna. Luna was also cursed with the understanding of the wolves as a human thats the only thing she got from her mom was the human part and I guess she also got the gay relationship from her because of her grandparents on her moms side or it was fate that brought her together with Niki.