𝟎𝟑 | 𝑁𝑦𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎...

༺ 𝙽𝚢𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊: 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 - 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜... ༻
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚡

I feel my body expeditiously arise at the beautiful crack of dawn, a hazy and prepossessing sunrise softly ghosting over my onyx, uniquely shared homestead. As much as my demurely unlit personality type falls under the understanding category of 'night owl', I would find it safe to say that I am half as much a person of the morning. The piercing light twitters of bluebirds flying above the colossal mass of cumulus clouds prettying the sun-bright sky, vexatious bronze hens cuckooing to signal their vociferous, unwanted arrival, and the radiant sun which dawns the crisp and clear day just about peeking through the flecks of gold and pink surrounding it as the day promptly begins. I love the morning.

My venture to furtively climb out of bed is immediately sabotaged, as the figure behind me yanks drastically on my arm, my elbow the epitome of my weak body forcing me to come crashing back down onto the plush, ductile mattress, which is now once again below me. "Back to bed." the short, sharp command comes from a weakly debilitated Sloan, who slowly stirs in a mid-sleeping position, slumped downward in her drizzling slumber, pulling me back into her congenial embrace. Clearly, my significant other doesn't share my optimistic thoughts on the early hours as myself.

"I have to work, Sloan. I can't just show up whenever I want like you do." after numbly announcing my retrying departure, her luscious lips begin a loaded, darkened path up along my collar bone, said path filled with persuasion, inviting me back into our contented and open bed, an invite I am eager, however adamant to accept, the small fear of being late for work more demanding.

"Do I seem like I care?" her strong, sharp nails dig downwardly into my scalp, clustering and curving together to gain a tough, unbreakable and firm grip on the roots of my long brunette locks. She pulls my skull rearward in a razor-edged motion, able to haul my head any direction she sees fit with the capture. Sloan's sugary-sweet kisses begin trailing toward my well-constructed jawbone, pecking lightly, yet enticingly. A small grin curves it's way on my mouth, her rhetorical question piquing a little sense of humour in me. "Not particularly..."

The sweetened lips that were once gingerly brushing against my pale skin reach up toward my left ear, whispering huskily deep into my eardrum. "That's because I don't." I mentally scurry back and forth between my two factors that are equally as compelling...but I obviously find that the more tantilising and sensual one outweighs the other lifeless option, when I freely allow my body to be rolled over the top of the more edging one that was originally willing the action. "I guess five more minutes wouldn't hurt..."

A contented sigh drifts out of my open-gaped mouth as I warmly snuggle back into Sloan's arms, her pointed fingers drawing an unbeknown picture on the drop of my spine, and her palm flattens as it approaches my tail bone. As the same hand's pressure leaves my body, I feel it satisfyingly smack back down onto my backside in a prickling sensation I rock strongly against. "Mm, Sloan..."

She curls her sharp finger into my right hip, very close to the area she previously spanked with her capable hand, growling deeply... "Do me a favour, Beatrix...bend yourself over...now."

"