𝟎𝟓 | 𝑂𝑐𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑚...

༺ 𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚖: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎... ༻
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚗

I patiently wait outside of the holy door holding the esteemed entrance and exit to Juliana's private hospital room, my back poised elegantly and my long curly hair truffling lazily around my face to form a brunette curtain around my forehead, eking around my apple cheeks. One of my hands are intensely occupied by my cell, as I finish up an important work thing, a certain client of mine demanding my lawful attention. "I'm here to see Juliana Odom?" noticing an interesting occurrence only several feet away from me, my head tilts up rather curiously at the mention of the infamous woman's name, a piqued intrest at who it could possibly be asking the very question.

"She's in that room just there." a woman sat compliantly behind a partially busy nurse's station speaks out an answer, and the recognisable face from just several nights ago notices me, leaning against the wall with a bored look plastered on my appearance. His angered nostrils flare at my known presence, a chuckle almost escaping my mouth at the action, which I personally find to be a strange sense of ridicule. Carrying his body across the way, Elijah points his strong, intense gaze in my direction as he walks, his journey of trail stopping just before my body.

You don't scare me...you're just a little boy in a man's trousers...go ahead, try and scare me, you know you'll fail...

"What are you doing here? Are you and your friend here to humiliate me again?" whilst I study his face closely, a look of amusement refuses to shift from my expression, mainly configured due to his passive-aggressive, childlike-vexed mood. If only he could see how ridiculous he looks...

"Do we need to?" his thin lips purse tightly against the surfaces of one another, sliding over each other despite their strained state, an unregulated anger lingering in his humanity, that I continue to enjoy to an unruly extent. Laughter control has always been one of my weakest attributes. "I just wanted my girlfriend to come home with me. Is that really that dreadful?"

I push my body away from the wall behind me, using my heel-clad left foot as a lever for the movement, and sauntering closely toward him, my electric posture of great dominance taking the main lead in our tiring conversation, that is still anticipated to become particularly tense. "And is that any excuse to try and drag a fully grown woman home by the arm like a toddler in an abusive manner?" by the offended look on his face, he seems to be getting fed up with my womanly outspokenness, and without another word, Elijah turns to his left and enters the room beside me, an unforeseen and unresolved conflict between the people inside more than likely about to begin occurring...

 "And is that any excuse to try and drag a fully grown woman home by the arm like a toddler in an abusive manner?" by the offended look on his face, he seems to be getting fed up with my womanly outspokenness, and without another word, Elijah turn...