𝟏𝟎 | 𝑇𝑢ℎ𝑘𝑎...

༺ "𝚃𝚞𝚑𝚔𝚊" - 𝚊𝚜𝚑 (𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐)... ༻
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚡

"Mm, yes...I need more..." my hips thrust to the beat of her lusciously epic tongue, slithering slow and seductively up my path of pleasure...her brown face rises from below, hazel eyes twinkling in the moonlight shining through our esteemed bedroom to match her pouty lips, effortlessly gaining my attention... "Whatever you say, ma'am...I'm here to serve you however you like..." the beauty dips down below my line of fire for a second time, her tongue doing wondrous things to my core as I roll my head back against the headboard, neck dipping lowly into the silk pillow as I allow my deep blue eyes to travel lushly to the back of my head, back arched as I force myself into her hot, hot mouth, taking up every corner, leaving nothing behind...

"Good fucking girl..." I moan out in a song of wisdom, mouth strained to the point of breakage, my fingernails joining it as they dig deep down into the silken black sheets crested below my body...every vein and artery racing around my body time and time again; and it's only a matter of moments before they burst...becoming desperate, I grip the back of her head, fingers tangling within the noir coloured locks flowing from her skull, trapping her face between my legs, calves wrapped around her neck in a tight lock of love and security... "Oh, come on, hon...eat me out like you fucking mean it..." her motions turning rapid as she downs everything she can take in one heavy bite, I throw myself against the bed only to plunge my body into the air again, coming crashing down moments later in pure and merciless ecstatic release. Just as the edge creeps up...

 Just as the edge creeps up

Dreams. They're a wonderful thing - ranging from good to bad, scary to enjoyable, or even sensual. Rest assured, any dream that you wish to turn a reality is a bit of the latter, but most of all becomes a fantasy hoped to turn true...a statement I've found has never reconciled more with me.

I strut my way down my elongated hallway, my silken robe hanging lowly around my cleavage, strung together by the waist. Snaking my head in through a crack open in the guest bedroom door, my knuckles lightly banging against the frame as a sign of my arrival. My eyes land on the angelic-like woman, laid in bed with her torso exposed - aside from the lace upper segment of her black panties - arms falling above her head as her smallish body is swallowed while by the mattress, her poised position submissive in itself. Her sweet melodic smile melts me down to nothing, the simple upright state of her lips sending joy within me.

I tiptoe quietly across the threshold, my slippers barely patting the floorboards as I make my way over, reaching down and allowing my curved index finger to tickle her nose lightly. The young woman merely dismisses the sensation in a toss of her head, until I repeat myself and she begins giggling sheepishly, like a child caught in a miscellaneous act. "Mmf, five more minutes..." the young woman rolls onto her belly, pushing her face deep into the tines of her silken pillow. "Ah, ah, ah...be a good little girl...and listen to those you respect." still as stone for what feels like eons, the girl - in a mousey-like fashion - elevates her body upward with the strength of her arms, batting her little lashes at me in attempt to soothe my dominating smirk. "Sorry, ma'am..." my quirked eyebrow matches my tilted lip, my back bending down low to cup the chocolate-skinned woman's smallish chin with my palm, the boot clearly too big for the submissive foot...