𝟎𝟕 | 𝑉𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡...

༺ 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝: 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕... ༻
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚗

Eyes. What a beautiful part of the human body. These dimensional spheres of sight and virtue tell you everything you need to know about an unknown human who you may, or may not, allow sacred access into your wholesome life journey. Whether they are coloured brown, green, blue or grey, the wholehearted gaze which displays an unforeseen emotion is the most important factor above all. For example: the emotion perpetrated by the hard, cold glare of clouded animosity worn, plastered on my facial features at this very intense moment in time, is one of an exceedingly unforgiving nature.

With the heavy-handed sentiment perpetuating throughout my anatomical figure, my two slender, silk-covered, longed limbs fold tightly into each other, the dominating hold I continue to appear as growing sheath-like, to the point of concerning unyielding. Pain circulates fastly around my trapped body parts, a painful reminder to never move a single terrifying inch to simply match that one quivering, submissive soul breaking down before me, polar opposite gazes zooming through the little air of space between us. My blood-red stilettos extract a thunderous fortissimo, reverberating within the building's weakened walls, my dictation ruling the city's streets, as well as the timorous-described female, who's legs continue to quake decorously, in a wildly uncontrollable, unpredictable fashion.

Never underestimate the power of a brunette woman dressed in stilettos...or any woman, for that matter...

"Oh, my...have I really upset you that much you misplaced your manners for this abhorrently foul language, Juliana? Dear me..." the telltale that my powerful, unvacillating death stare can part seas and flatten mountains is nothing of a myth, a proven witness to this tragedy the woman who decides to dip her head to her full, broad chest, refocusing the disquieted onto the cloudy-grey-coloured flooring near her pointed-heeled toes, more than willing to avert my soul-crunching goggle.

It becomes more than evident to my bullish mind how Juliana's figure is resting on tenderhooks, becoming increasingly unstable whilst the quiet moments tragically go by, syllables being trapped inside our mouths' doors. "Look at me please." despite my body being positioned several feet above her aimed lower extremities, the discernible pandemonium of her unsteady, wavering breaths picking up in translucent speed whilst failing to follow my command is still audible to me, even when miles apart I'm confident any mere tumult caused by herself would find it's way to my outstretched ears, passing through to my minds memory.

Festering in a concerning amount of agitating querulousness, I take three sanguine strides to cross over to her trembling carcass, my abrupt arrival stirring the pot of anxiety within her diaphragm. Wasting not a moment of my precious evening time on dawdling around, constantly waiting for the meekly adjusted woman before me to submissively comply with each and every order, my index finger cursively curls up into a dense, compressed small ball of flesh and bone. Placing it beneath Juliana's dipped, silken-skin coated dark chin, my thumb pressed solidly in the centre of the facial attribute, securing my movement of heaving her head upward, wrenching in a light manner, in no way keen of damaging her delicate body, despite her misbehaviour.

"What business do you have speaking to me in that way, young lady?" her luscious lower lip trembles, just before being slid between the thin space of her upper and lower jaw, teeth pressing down against the strip of blush pink. Those raven spheres of darkness I solemnly gaze into, big up, widen to a sorrowful point. "I'm sorry, Ma'am...I-it just slipped out..." trying my best to conceal the naturally mischievous nature worming it's way onto my stern complexion out of dominance, finding it unruly of me to break the powerful control I hold over this being with one simple facial gesture. Covering up my grin of entitlement, I raise my brows minimally as I scoff loudly, filling up the air around me.