𝟎𝟒 | 𝐶𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑎...

༺ 𝙲𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊: 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜... ༻
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊

A flutter of my eyes awakens my fatigued self, the distanced world becoming apparent to me. I groggily toss my drained head side to side, and each time I carry out the action, I hit a soft, dense pillow. After an attempt to sit upright in my hospital bed, I'm shot back down at the speed of light by a sharply carved twinge in my abdomen. The sudden realisation that my appendectomy is complete connects a few dots in my mind as to the confusion of the pain and sluggishness I feel evolving around my human. "Good morning, sunshine."

My head tilts up in curiosity as to who the light, feminine voice belongs to, and I happily find Beatrix standing with her head held confidently high at my bedside, changing my IV bag with a glistening smile on her face, and a few pearly white teeth edging out to bite the cusp of her lower lip in a beautiful attractive manner. "Well, it looks like someone had a nice nap..."

With a mass of fatigue eroding around my person, I twist my body in the direction of the ample woman's body, enjoying her company to a lengthy extent. "Heh, yes, someone did... did the surgery go smoothly?" I can't help but take a guilty gander of misbehaviour as Beatrix arches her back deliciously, her curved and bountiful ass taking a seat on the edge of my bed, seating herself closely beside me. She presses her elbow against the slope of her thigh, her chin propping on the heel of her palm as I await her response. "It did. Dr. Grey did an impeccable job. I suggest you rest up for the next few days, as you'll be in a bit of pain."

Somehow, her voice is a mixture of a light and dark aura, but overall has a touch of dominance added to top it off to a perfect extent. Is it at all possible to fall for someone merely by their voice alone? I could listen to her smooth and coolly delectable monotone speak all day to my wistful ears, a soothing melody to never be missed, and to never grow tiresome of... "You'll be in hospital overnight, but you can go home tomorrow. I've prescribed you some post-op pain medication, I'll make sure someone brings it to you soon."

After elevating herself from her cushioned seat, Beatrix leans forward, looming daughtingly over my much smaller body. Her long, silky hair tickes the pillow which supports my resting head, and I feel the bed lightly rattle at the strong grip her knuckles maintain on the supportive metal bar behind me. "Be a good girl and take them. They're for your benefit, so I won't be happy if I find out you've gone against my orders." I hardly gulp down, sending an air bubble of fright down the tunnel that is my throat, a strong feeling of wanting to impress the dominant woman, and in no absolute way keen of disappointing her. "I will. I promise, Beatrix." a soft smile makes its way to her face, one that I'm more than glad has weaved its way onto her smooth skin to settle my bouncing nerves. "Good girl Juliana, I know you won't let me down."

My breathing becomes uneven, restless at her intimidating words of instruction for a reason deeply unknown, yet so recognisable at the same time. I can't help but feel a minimally strong flutter between my legs, the top of each thigh experiencing a tingling sensation at an unknown trigger caused.

Beatrix closely notcies how my whole body trembles along with the action, as if it's been pumped to the max with never-ending nerves. I'm sure my state of submission only empowers her dominant self even more, as does her loud, eroding chuckle, that could without a doubt part wide seas and flatten the tallest of mountains. "You're a jumpy little thing, aren't you?" the light chatter of my teeth causes another chuckle, and she brushes a single hair tress from my face, the action minimalistic, yet all the more powerful.