Attack💥at NC High🏫School!

~{Chapter 1}~*This chapter is set in the futurein National🏙City When a new generation of Heroes is born rising up to save the day from a New Threat coming their way! Many years have passed, and things have been peaceful... a lot has changed in their lives for the better! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Kara is crushing it as Editor-In-Chief/Ace Reporter and as Supergirl too. Miss Grant assigned her to a top story in Central City and she's just the reporter to get the job done!* Alex took over the leadership at the Tower, and Esme is now 17 years old and has mastered her mimic powers. Her moms have trained her to be a Hero! just like them maybe even better... And she wants to be an Artist someday as her day job.*
*John and Magann are happily💗married💍and they live in National City together with their son "Jacob" who is 16 years old now. He's both green and white Martian. Also, John is the Director at the DEO again and shows his son the ropes cause someone Jacob is going to get recruited by his father to be an excellent agent after he graduates from high school of course!* Lena helps humans, Aliens, and meta-humans alike with her magic✨🧪all around the world🌎and she helps out with the Superfriends now and then at the Tower too.* with Kara being out of town for 2 weeks now following a lead on a story... and she left the others in charge of keeping the City safe. But things have been peaceful with no big bad or threats lately, and they kinda miss it saving the day together as a Family!* Brainy and Nia happily💗 married💍with their daughter and son "Isabel and Noah Dox" who are teenagers now... they have both grown up so much!

Isabel is 16 years old she's kind-hearted💖, courageous, brave, fearless, a hero at heart, and Optimistic! Just like her mother. Noah is the same age as his sister... he's compassionate❤️, caring, good, a hero at heart as well, selfless, and a 12th-level-intellect! Just like his father. Also, Brainy and Nia have been training their kids to be amazing heroes... Isabel has come a long way in her training to become the next Dreamer! She has mastered interpreting her dreams✨, harnessing dream🌀energy, astral🌌projecting, and even Lucid🌙dreaming.
Brainy taught her and Noah about the Coluan💚powers/abilities✨they possess since both are half-Coluan. Noah was more coluan than Isabel because when her dream powers manifested it changed her in many ways such as her intelligence but she was smart in her own way... and still had some of her Coluan abilities like super speed⏩, super strength💪, flight✈️, and hyper-metabolism. Both have come such a long way in their training getting closer to becoming full-fledged Superheroes! Just like their parents maybe even better... as Brainy was in the process of making their supersuits... not yet completed but soon. So, Isabel and Noah Dox attend National City High School together with their best friends "Esme' and Jacob" and have been best friends since all their parents were.

*The classes they all take together at NC High*
Isabel and Noah take Biology 3🧫 Chemistry 3🔬, and, Algebra📖. both smart, top of their class, and are juniors. She takes 2-D art🎨🖼
with Esme, and takes American🇺🇸History📜with Jacob, and they're all in PE class together! Her brother, Noah takes Physics and Earth Science, also, he's also on the football🏈team with Jacob and they're both incredible at it... his sister, Isabel is on the Volleyball🏐team and she's amazing at it! Soon They'll all be graduating together next year when they're seniors. But what about after that?...
Noah already knows what he wants to do when he graduates next year and that's to be a Scientist! to help out at the tower with Alex someday when he's ready. As for Isabel, she hasn't given it much thought... Other than destined to be the Dreamer🌀 Like her mom. She still hasn't decided on what career or job she wants to do... but Isabel has so many options! Like being a Reporter Inspiring people and exposing the truth. Like her Mom And Kara do at CatCo. Or working at the DEO? Stopping treats and protecting Earth🌎. Like her father used to do when he quit to be there for his family. She could do what Noah is planning on doing by being a Scientist using intellect to make new discoveries, helping others, and helping the world🌎in their own way! Or even better, she can discover on her own what she wants by Finding her own path to see what suits her best! following her heart💙, her instincts, And beyond her wildest dreams✨. She'll figure it out eventually... She's a smart girl!