First Date❤️⚡️

~{Chapter 6}~* this chapter is about Isabel going on her first date with Guy in a long time... especially with it being Logan Ranzz⚡️. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*In the afternoon, at the Dox Family Home*
*4:00 p.m.*
Isabel showing her brother, Noah what she should wear on her date with Logan Ranzz⚡️. Because she wants to make a good impression
on him on their Date❤️. Modeling which dress or outfit she should go with from her closet... Noah sighed. "Sis, You're overthinking this. Just wear how you normally dress. Be yourself," Noah said sweetly giving his sister some advice on dating advice even though he had never been on a date before like Isabel had. "I can't, Noah. This is Logan Ranzz we're talking about! I have to look my very best for him," Isabel said stressed out about what to wear for her date. Noah smiled. "I'm sure whatever you wear He'll love❤️. I'm sure he's already impressed by you. After all, He did ask you out..." he said. Brainy and Nia overhear Isabel being stressed out about her date. they sat on the couch together Remembering like for them getting ready for their first❤️date they had. Which was a paintball/escape room date. "Hey, Brainy. Do you remember what it was like for Us on Our date?" Nia asked him, Lovely. Brainy smiled looking at his wife when she said. "Yeah, of course, I remember. Nia," He said softly with a lovely💗smile. Nia smiled brightly at Brainy. Isabel finally picked just the right outfit to wear on her date❤️. She walks out of her and Noah's bedroom wearing a blue💙flower🌸pattern dress👗with a jean jacket on... as her hair was straightened beautifully✨. Nia and Brainy are so Amazed at how Beautiful their daughter looks today for her date.

*Isabel and Logan are in NC Park together on their date*
They were strolling in the park together hand-in-hand as Isabel and Logan made a stop and sat on the grass with a blanket as he said to her.
"I just think it's amazing that you're Naltorian, Coluan, and half-human too. You must be incredibly super smart, and a powerful woman." He said ecstatic with excitement to express his emotions towards her. "Thanks, Logan that's nice of you to say. But I'm nothing compared to My brother. He's a real genius! I'm just half Coluan and I actually used to be a 9th-level-intellect but when my dream powers started to manifest when I was 12... it changed me in many ways possible! But I'm smart in my own way," Isabel explained softly. "Wow, so you had to go through a big change in your life," Logan said softly. He added. "Do you mind me asking? You had 3 years to ask me out... So, Why now?" Logan asked out of curiosity. Isabel sighed. "Well, let's just say that... I didn't have the confidence to ask you out." She explained.
"Oh come on, a confident and excited person like you! I find that hard to believe," Logan said. "Ok, You got me! That's not the real reason...
But it's complicated and a little impossible." Isabel said softly. "You may not believe me if I told you..." she said nervously. "Says the girl who can harness dream🌀energy in her hand into about anything... As I can control Lightning⚡️and harness it in a similar way," Logan said stating the facts of them both having similar powers in some way. So Isabel told Logan about the real reason why she didn't ask him out sooner and that's because of messing up the timeline or his future... he understood that from watching a lot of time travel movies🎦and books📚on it. And was completely in love❤️with Isabel even more. after that, they showed each other their powers✨when
Logan's blue💙lightning⚡️and Isabel's dream🌀energy collide into sparks of light🔆. Inside a medium-sized bubble🫧turning into fireworks🎆🎇. Then both realized that they were made for each other since their powers go so well together!

Isabel and Logan gazed into each other's eyes and then slowly leaned into a soft passionate kiss that felt like blue💙fireworks🎆 going off inside their heads and that means they were completely in love❤️. No doubt about it! they broke the kiss feeling so much love and just talked for hours... until the sun started to set around 7:30 which was the exact time that Brainy wanted his daughter back home before nightfall🌃with him being an over-protective father about his little girl. Isabel knew if she wasn't back in time he'd worry about her dearly. So she offered to give Logan a ride home meaning flying... so he accepted and they both took off! "Wow, that was a thrill! Thanks, for the lift..." Logan said ecstatic thanking Isabel for taking him home. "Of course, it's the least I could do to end our date..." Isabel said sweetly.
"So, there's gonna be a second date?" Logan asked Isabel lovely giving her a sweet look. "Oh, Yes. definitely," Isabel answered softly with a lovely smile. There being another date that's for sure! Then she took off heading straight home...

~{To be continued}~*Sorry, short chapter😅... until next time!*