Feelings❤️:

~{Chapter 7}~*This chapter is about when Noah develops romantic❤️ "feelings" for *Amelia Ranzz* Logan's twin sister with the same alien powersas his... but yellow⚡️💛. And wants to tell her how he feels about her but just can't find the right words so he goes to his sister, Isabel for some dating on how to do it or if he should do😅. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Ever since the Interview announced that the *New Generation of Heroes* ⬇️saved the day a few months ago, and Kara, Alex, John, Brainy, and Dreamer "hang up their caps" for their kids & Logan Ranzz⚡️to take their place but not without training when needed along the way to ensure they're ready😉.

*A few months later*Isabel🩵as *Dreamgirl*, Noah💚as *Brainiac-7*, Esme💖as *Mimic Girl*, Jacob❤️as *Martian Man*, Logan💙as *Blue Lighting⚡️*, and his twin sister "Amelia💛also, known as *Voltage⚡️Gal* was crushing it as the new protectors/heroes...

Isabel🩵as *Dreamgirl*, Noah💚as *Brainiac-7*, Esme💖as *Mimic Girl*, Jacob❤️as *Martian Man*, Logan💙as *Blue Lighting⚡️*,
and his twin sister "Amelia💛also, known as *Voltage⚡️Gal* was crushing it as the new protectors/heroes of *National City* "The SuperFriends" that is. And all of the time they spend together as a team while becoming closer than ever... some might say too close😅 cause due to the time Isabel and Logan spent together now that they're an "official power couple" Noah and Amelia have been spending a lot of time together... which he started developing "feelings" for her. At first, it was a cute high school "crush" and then it turned into amazing such as "Love" that felt like something that he hadn't felt about anyone else in a long time since his last girlfriend in middle school and he's just been searching for the right girl meaning "The Girl of his Dreams" or in this case the "Electrical shocking Woman" until he fell hard for "Amelia Ranzz" to know what love really feels like. He told his sister about it for some advice on how to deal with these feelings he was getting... Wait, so you're in love with "Amelia" Logan's twin sister?" Isabel questioned softly in excitement at the thought💭of Noah finally falling in "love" with a girl who is good for him. "Yes, I do. I love her!" Noah confessed to having romantic❤️ "feelings". She was happy and glad that her brother was in "love" with Logan's twin sister cause actually she felt the same way and was just afraid of rejection as Noah was too. Isabel sighed. "Just tell her how you feel, Noah. I'm sure she feels the same... and why wouldn't she? You're amazing, compassionate, caring, good, selfless, and the smartest guy I know! Nothing compared to Dad, but any girl would be lucky to have you." Isabel said optimistically with a bright smile😊on her face while encouraging him to confess his love❤️to Amelia knowing that she has "feelings" for him too but didn't want to ruin it by telling Noah and spoiling it by doing a big romantic gesture of putting yourself out there. He sighed sadly finding that hard to believe. "Easier said than done, Sis! I mean you did it and got your "happily ever after" at the end when you told Logan how you felt... what if it doesn't work out for me and she breaks my heart💔not feeling the same way as I do?! Besides, you know what will happen to me, rejection will consume me shutting down my emotions and causing me to be emotionless into not feel anything anymore. If I put myself out there... I-I, remember the last time?" Noah questioned out loud in fear of rejection happening again and afraid that if she said "no" then it might take him down a dark path.

"Noah, calm down and listen to me when I say this... cause it's important. So, if she shuts you down so what? At least you put yourself out there and you did it! Just don't let that feeling take over you... you're stronger than you think, and I believe that you can overcome anything you've put your mind to." Isabel said wisely to her brother to knock some sense into his brain by giving him advice on "dating" and telling him not to give up "hope" while having faith that he'll overcome the darkness no matter what. Noah was in shock while shedding some happy🥹tears💦in his eyes touched by Isabel's heartfelt❤️speech📃...

*The next day, at school*
*12:30 p.m.*
Noah just finished having lunch in the cafeteria with Isabel and his friends and then he headed out to walk in the halls looking for one person "Amelia Ranzz" to confess his love❤️for her⚡️💛. Then at the sight of her, there she was... at her locker putting her books away and grabbing her textbook for the next class when the bell🔔 rang for *5 period* so, Noah immediately went up to her prepared to let out what he wanted to say from the bottom of his heart💚and then cleared his throat to greet her... "Greetings, Amelia Ranzz," he said nervously but not obviously to her😅. "Oh, hi! Noah," Amelia said turning around happy to see him with a bright smile on her face. Noah added. "There's something I like to say to you, these past few months I've spent with you have been amazing in really getting to know you and I started to get these feelings of "love" that I hadn't felt about someone in a long time. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is... I love you! Amelia Ranzz," He finally said. It was declared and out there... she smiled😊brightly✨feeling the same way too. Love that is😉! "Oh, Noah Dox. I love you too. I always have," Amelia admitted softly having romantic❤️feelings for him as well. "Wait, you love me?" Noah questioned softly shocked and out of curiosity if she truly meant it. Then, Amelia nodded a "Yes" to it being true. "Oh, that's a relief. I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same way... and it would lead me down a dark path," he said sweating a bit in worrying about the fear of getting rejected by her. Thankfully, he did😅. "You were scared? I was terrified that you wouldn't like me cause I'm not as smart as you are. Because I think you're just amazing and if you didn't then I would," Amelia added softly until Noah interrupted her by saying. "Wait, so you lose control of your emotions too?" Noah asked quickly if she had the same problem in some way as he did. "Yeah, I did. When I was 12 my brother helped me through it... so, I'm just afraid of hurting you if I lose control of my lightning," Amelia answered knowing what it feels like to lose "control" when it comes to triggering your alien powers/abilities to turn you into someone that you don't recognize. "Well, it's a good thing that I heal fast," Noah added with a small chuckle explaining that she could never hurt him "physically" thanks to his *Self Repair* healing ability that repairs his system/body if injured in a matter of seconds. Such as Lightning strikes😅... this made her smile and laugh too. He was glad to see that! They looked into each other's eyes and then leaned in pressing their lips against one another deeply in love after confessing feelings of "love" for each other.

Their kiss felt like sparks⚡️flying and fireworks🎆🎇going off! then, it was cut short as he said. "I wanted to do this properly... so, will you go out with me? Amelia Ranzz," Noah said lovely asking her out on a "date" while hoping that her answer is an instant "yes". She smiled brightly and said. "Yes, of course. Noah Dox, I'd love to! It's a date," Amelia said excitedly happy to go on a real date with him. Now, since they just had their "first kiss" and wanted to make it official by going out on a "first date" to get to know each other a lot better than friends and to be *Boyfriend & Girlfriend* if everything works out in the end😉. Which will... there's no doubt about that!

{To be continued}*Short chapter, sorry😅. I hoped you like it, though... until next time!*