Leviathan Rises!

~{Chapter 2}~ *this chapter is about aflashbackof how the New Leviathan came to be who has been hiding after all these years... finding out about "Isabel and Noah Dox." I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

At Leviathan Headquarters, the new Leviathan took over after being created by Rama Khan 16 years ago, when they were defeated.
They have been training, getting Stronger, and Hiding in plain sight as humans. Also, preparing for a plan of attack on the Superfriends someday for revenge... Mostly Brainy because he was the one who shrank the Gods with his ancestor's bottle. Cindy🧊finds out about Isabel and Noah Dox Being half-human, half-Naltorian, and half-Coluan in the DEO database. And that made her furious. They all were!
"This is outrageous! The nerve of that Coluan to have children," Flora shouted out loud angrily with Rage in her eyes. her vine nature powers were triggered by her Anger and vengeance. "But it can be perfect though..." Minerva suggested softly with an idea in her head.
"What you talking about?! Aren't you mad?" Cindy questioned with rage in her eyes. She summoned her ice powers converted into icicles in the palm of her hand. She throws it at a picture of the Super Friends on the wall to channel her anger. Minerva cackled lightly and said. "Oh, I'm mad. Just patient..." She said softly for dramatic effect with an evil look in her eyes. her eyes glowed purple as her 3rd eye appeared on her forehead. "That Coluan is the reason our Creators are gone. And the reason they created us is To finish what they started a long time ago, we not going to stand here and take it! We're Leviathan born with unknown extraordinary abilities to humans understanding... What better to do that than taking out our anger on their kids? It'll be the first phase of our plan," Minerva👁‍🗨said wickedly speaking like a team leader as she summoned the shadow staff into her hand feeling the shadows of darkness inside her... Flora claps lightly very impressed with their leader's plan. Minerva added. "Once we finished off the "SuperFriends" No one will stop Us! from shaping the Earth in the way we see it. Just as the Original Leviathan intended," she said determined with a murderous look. they all cheered with evil cackles and clapped for their leader.

*Today*
Leviathan found out that Brainiac-5 and Dreamer have a daughter and son...know their names "Isabe and Noah Dox" and go to NC High School. that's how they came up with the idea of attacking the school to destroy them there. Isabel and Noah giving it everything they've got! Neither side is backing down or giving up... They started getting out of breath and didn't know how long they could keep this up for much longer. This is not good because Leviathan isn't breaking a sweat or tired from exhaustion. "What do you want with us?!" Isabel shouted out wanting answers. They all chuckled wickedly. "Seriously Why? Your so-called "father" defeated our creators 16 years ago, so we've come here to seek our revenge on you two and then shape the World🌎in the way we see it." Minerva explained why they were doing this... Isabel and Noah gasped as they looked at each other. Then they saw this as a chance to get home to tell their parents about this and flew out of there just in time. Esme and Jacob texted them moments later that the school was evacuated. And everyone is safe... Because of that, the principal announced school would be closed for 2 weeks till the damage was repaired from Today's attack. Isabel and Noah hope their parents won't be upset with them for taking on "Leviathan" all by themselves... But they turned out to be the opposite actually, They got home and walked inside to see their parents happy and very proud of them with bright smiles on both of their faces... Isabel and Noah were caught by surprise. Not expecting this of their parents at all! "Oh, Isabel and Noah, we're so proud of you two," Nia said hugging them lovingly💕. They broke the hug. "You're not mad?" they asked in unison to their parents in shock. They turned to each other and looked back at Isabel and Noah to say. "No, of course not." Brainy and Nia said in unison as well. "Now, why would we be mad? Our kids are shaping into wonderful Heroes! who just happened to take on the new Leviathan all by themselves and looked amazing doing it," Nia said sweetly as a proud mother. And Brainy nodded agreed with her and was a proud father. Isabel comes to a realization as she said. "Wait, that would mean You had a dream about Me and Noah fighting "Leviathan" at school today... Didn't you? Mom," Isabel questioned wondering if that were true. Nia nodded and said. "Yes, Sweetheart. I did. And your father and I were talking..." She paused softly looking at Brainy. He looked at Nia and back at Isabel and Noah... And you two are ready for this. This is your moment to rise as Heroes," Nia said wisely with a smile. Brainy added. "Your mother is right. And We believe you two are ready for the next step in being full-fledged Superheroes," he said softly smiling. "Wait, you're serious? You think we're ready?" Isabel asked excitedly trying to hold in her smile. "Yes. Indeed, you are ready. As I have successfully finished Your suits and are now ready for you two," Brainy said ecstatic with excitement.
He presented them with their super-suits⬇️taking off a tarp for dramatic effect to reveal... Isabel's and Noah's super suits on mannequins to wear when fighting crime together and defending the city as official Superheroes!