Prom💙Night✨!

~{Chapter 8}~*This is a very special chapter about when it's Isabel and Noah's "prom night" taking place at their
*High School* in the gym in a fancy ballroom made to look like a "fairytale land" as the theme of the event for Juniors and Seniors. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*2 months later, into winter❄️season*
*The day of Prom*
*6:00 p.m.*
Isabel and Noah were getting all dressed up for tonight "The Greatest Night of their lives" Nia described it to them as something that they couldn't possibly miss out on while styling their hair and waiting for their dates to come so they could all go together to *Prom* at their school... in style! "Oh, wow! You look amazing," Nia commented on Isabel and Noah both looking fabulous in their winter prom fancy getups for tonight. Brainy was in tears🥹💦having no words to describe how "beautiful" they looked... Nia immediately noticed that looking at him and said💬. "Are you crying?" she asked softly. He nodded. "Yes, I am. Nia, it's just that I-I, they look so lovely and they're going to Prom..." Brainy said softly whimpering in happy🥹tears while stuttering his words a bit of feeling so much love and happiness right now.
"Oh, Brainy. It's okay to feel that way..." Nia said softly with a lovely smile on her face while comforting her husband to letting him know that it was "okay" to feel those strong emotions of "love" cause it just shows how much he truly cares about their kids with all of his heart💚. Also, she felt them too just better at hiding it😅. "Thanks, mom and dad." Isabel and Noah said happily in unison grateful for their parent's kind words. Especially, their father Brainy who was very emotional about it😅but it is the thought💭that counts... and they both knew that he meant well.

*An hour later*
Suddenly, two light knocks were at the door🚪and it was... Logan and Amelia Ranzz. Brainy and Nia let them both in to take their daughter & Son to the *Prom* they stepped inside while holding a "corsage" in a plastic container and he was mesmerized by Isabel's "beauty" at the sight of her in a blue dress👗. Noah felt the same way looking at Amelia in witnessing her beauty too as he put a yellow corsage around her left wrist. Logan did the same thing too for Isabel, his girlfriend. Then, they got together posing for their group photo Brainy took a picture using a high-tech camera📷and Nia took one with her cell phone📱📳*Apple iPhone 30* which had a built-in feature of taking a "pic" on its own by floating in mid-air of the person or people to take a picture of... "There! All done," Brainy and Nia said in unison letting them know that their pictures had been taken and were good now to move again. Then, they waved "bye" to their kids flying away with their "partners" and heading to *NC High* for Prom tonight!

*Arriving at Prom*
*7:30 p.m.*
Isabel, Logan, Noah, and Amelia arrived at the school in the *nighttime🌙* hand in hand with one another as girlfriend & boyfriend, and then together went inside heading towards the *Gym* to see lights🚥🔆, hear hip-hop music🎵, teenagers dancing🎶when they arrived on the scene, and couldn't help but want to dance the night away to their heart♥️'s desire. Then, they all met up with Esme, Jacob, and their other friends/classmates of the *Senior Class* (2046) dancing together amazingly on the dance floor with the DJ pumping up the volume on the bass of the music loud and proud! But not so loud that it burst their eardrums out😅... after dancing with all of their friends, sister, and brother Isabel and Logan went out on a balcony since the gym was big when they redid it months ago, so they both could have some time to their selves as a "couple" for a little peace and quiet. Also, to enjoy the "night" by gazing up at the stars💫in the Night Sky🌌and then they turned to the side looking at each other with "love" in their eyes and talked💬a bit until it began to rain🌧💦... as the sound of a thunderclap⚡️in the clouds🌫. But Logan saw this as a chance for them to share their "first dance" together at *Prom* in private due to the weather conditions😅... and he wanted to make this moment perfect so that they could remember this day "forever" until the end of time. "Shall we?" Logan asked like a "gentleman" looking into her soulful brown eyes👀while offering his hand to Isabel🩵dancing🎶 right here right now. "In the rain? Really... even with it thundering⚡️out. Are you sure that's such a good idea?" Isabel questioned softly if it was safe for them to be dancing in a "Thunderstorm⛈".

He smiled. "Why not? I happen to be pretty good at avoiding the thunder🌩and lightning⚡️in the rain. Trust me, Isabel. I got you and I'll protect you," Logan said romantically and asked his girlfriend to trust him in leading her through the storm⛈to being "safe" so she wouldn't worry so much. She nodded in trusting him with a smile on her face and placed her hand in his As he pulled her in closer to his chest. They began dancing together "in the rain" perfectly in sync with each other's movements by slow dancing at first and then it led to them feeling like they were fighting together as "Partners" as one! It felt like such a magical✨thing to dance in the rain while avoiding the thunder/lightning⚡️⚡️... in the way that they did. Isabel smiled happily and liked feeling this close to Logan and absolutely loved❤️every minute of it as he felt the same way too.

*2 hours later, the rain cleared up*
Isabel and Logan stopped dancing for a moment and gazed at the night sky🌃 looking up at the stars💫, shining✨brightly tonight, and the moon🌕lit up the sky🌌. Unexpectedly, her hands glowed "blue" activating her *dream powers* into their physical form and creating
blue💙🩵fireworks🎆🎇made entirely out of "dream energy" into the sky... without knowing it😅😳. Logan was amazed by the "impossible" that Isabel could do with her powers and said. "Wow, that's amazing! How did you do that?" he commented excitedly while wondering how she was doing this. Truth be told, Isabel was just as shocked as he was because she didn't even know herself... "I'm not entirely sure. Believe it or not I had no idea that I could do that. Well, I mean my Mom did tell me that Naltorian Women with the "dream power" sometimes can be activated on their own... based on emotions and "feeling" Also, she did mention that on *her wedding day* she felt so much love❤️& happiness💗that made her actually create blue lanterns made of dream🌀energy✨when she danced with my dad.
I guess with me, it was fireworks when we were dancing together just now, Isabel explained. Logan nodded in understanding that made sense. Then, they looked into each other's eyes deeply and then leaned in closely pressing their lips against one another while wrapping their arms around each other in pulling deeper into the kiss of the perfect "Epic Kiss" at Prom as a *highschool sweethearts couple*.
After that, Isabel and Logan broke the kiss gazing into each other's eyes, and then held hands lovely💕both thinking that this already started out as the "best Prom ever" and It was about to get even better😉... they walked back inside to join the others in having a good time while the Night is still young out tonight!

*At the end of Prom*
*10:30 p.m.*
Isabel and Logan were crowned👑 "Prom Queen" and "Prom King" for the night of the Year *2046* for the Seniors/Junior prom!
After that, everyone went home... Isabel and Noah flew home and made it home an hour later they told their parents all about it and both loved❤️every second of it. Especially, Isabel who had the most epic first dance & kiss with Logan as she got into her pajamas and then went to bed closing her eyes right away and drifting off to sleep😴💤dreaming✨of the impossible of her life yet to come... meaning her "Future".

~{To be Continued}~*Sorry, short chapter😅. But I hoped you enjoyed reading📖it! Until my next one... bye, for now.*