It's a new day!/Confesson❤️

~{Chapter 5}~ *this chapter is about when school🏫finally opens back up again after the damage from Leviathan's attack... This means it's time for Isabel to confess her love❤️for Logan Ranzz⚡️at school today when she sees him.
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*2 weeks later*
It's a new day in National🏙City, everything's back to normal again! NC High School opens up after 2 weeks of being repaired From the damage of Leviathan's return. well, that's done! Isabel will be at school starting tomorrow and plans on telling Logan how she feels❤️about him and possibly asking him out If all goes well😅...

*Late at Night*
*10:00 a.m.*
Isabel calls her best friend for some advice on how to tell Logan Ranzz at school🏫tomorrow her feelings❤️for him...

[Esme on the phone📲with Isabel]
"It's like a leap of faith. We're all in control of our destinies. Even you. And you shouldn't let your fear get in the way of that. Besides I'm pretty sure Logan feels the same way as you do. He's in love❤️with you too. He told me himself! Just ask him out when you see him at school tomorrow and tell him exactly how you feel," Esme said wisely giving her best friends the advice she needed to hear.
At first, Isabel was speechless and silent then she smiled and replied back to her best friend over the phone. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks. That's what I needed to hear..." Isabel said softly in an appreciated voice. "Of course, Isabel. what are best friends for?" Esme replied cheerfully. both friends giggled over their phones And talked for hours... Like besties do on the phone📱at night🌃. they ended the phone call and then both went to bed. Because they go back to school tomorrow morning! And need some rest...

*The next day, At School*
*8:05 a.m.*
Isabel walked the halls, looking for only one person... Logan Ranzz. He was doing the same thing too😅Looking around the school
for Isabel Dox as well. I guess they both were looking for each other to confess their love❤️. Without watching where they're going... They accidentally bump into each other in the hallway. both landed on the floor as Logan started apologizing for bumping into Isabel like that and helped her up. "Oh, Isabel Dox. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you like that," Logan apologizes nervously. She replied back to him. "No, It's ok. Don't worry about it. I'm fine. I-I... Uh, heal fast." Isabel said softly in a nervous voice twirling her hair. "Oh, I see. Well, that's Convenient and a relief." He said softly with a slight smile. Isabel smiled. Then their eyes meet and their hearts🩵💙melt like
butter🧈. "Wow, your eyes are beautiful! Isabel," Logan said lovely looking deeply into her eyes. Isabel blushes at his nice compliment. "Thanks, for the nice words." She said happily with a smile.

Logan cleared his throat and wanted to explain how he knew her name. But Isabel already knew from Esme. "Well, you're probably wondering how I know your name. I'm..." Isabel interrupted him without thinking😅. "Logan Ranzz. You're a Winathian, and I know about your powers⚡️too." Isabel stated. "Wow, you're good!" Logan said impressed. "Yes. I know... everything about you," She paused and realized what she had said. "Oh, um... I mean. Not like in a stalker way or anything like that," Isabel said nervously stuttering her words. Logan found it cute💗actually. "it's quite alright, I actually find it kinda cute." He said, Lovely. She smiled again but this time brightly. "Thanks, there's a lot I know about you actually..." Isabel said rambling on and on. She immediately stops herself and covers her mouth.
At first, Logan was in shock but it turned into a smile. Because he has never met a girl quite like Isabel Dox before. "Oh, sorry I said too much again. I-I..." she said then Logan grabbed her hand and spoke out. "No, It's ok. just that I... have never met a girl quite like you before. You're different, good, and, a hero at heart. I can see that..." He paused getting closer to her and whispered to say. "Dream🌀Girl✨," He said softly. Isabel's eyes widened in shock as she flinched backed away and said. "Wait, You know?" Isabel asked softly. Logan sighed.
"Yes, I saw you at school when it was being evacuated 2 weeks ago... Seeing you defend our school with your powers🌀 fighting by your brother's side. And you looked good doing it! then on that same day, I saw Dream Girl downtown protecting the city and again on the interview last night. I just had a feeling it was you... Because Isabel, I'm in love❤️with you." Logan Ranzz said lovely confessing his love for her. "Wow, And here I thought I would be the first to tell you that "I'm in love with you too," Isabel said lovely confessing her love for him too. Logan smiled brightly as he said. "Really, You are?" Logan asked excitedly with love in his eyes. She smiled. "Yes, Really. I always had a crush😍on you since freshman year. And then I started to fall in love❤️with you. Logan," Isabel said happily with a bright smile explaining how she fell in love❤️with him. Logan smiled brightly. "So, if I were to ask you out would that be a yes Or...?" Logan asked nervously wondering if she would say "yes" Isabel answered. "Yes. definitely," she said happily with a smile. "Great! It's a date then. Let's make it Saturday," he said setting the date to go out. She nodded agreeing to that. After that, Isabel went to all her classes for the day. Til she met up with Noah and her friends for lunch at the cafeteria. And told them that she finally did it! This means she confessed her feelings❤️to Logan Ranzz and will be going on a date with him this Saturday.

*Afterschool*
*2:45 p.m.*
Isabel and Noah arrived home from an educational day at school today! And some romance❤️for Isabel too and she couldn't wait to tell Mom and Dad about it. Also, to tell them she has a date on Saturday with "Logan Ranzz". She hopes Dad won't be too "over-protective".

*At Night*
*7:32 p.m.*
After telling her parents over dinner🥘🥗🥤, how it went down at school, and as it turns out he felt the same way. Not only that he figured out that she was Dream🌀Girl. At first, Brainy was speechless and quiet. Then he realized he was glad that someone like him knew.

*A few hours later*
Isabel and Noah got ready to go to sleep and into their beds... He went into sleep mode As his sister closed her eyes drifting off to sleep Dreaming✨of the impossible!

(To be continued)- *I hope you liked this chapter, sorry if it's too short😅. The next chapter will be updated soon!*