A new generation✨

~{Chapter 4}~*this chapter is about after defeating the new Leviathan... Isabel and Noah go do an interview at Catco by a reporter. And she finally tells her parents about her crush😍on "Logan Ranzz". that she's in love❤️with him.
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

After the New Leviathan was finally defeated, Everyone in National🏙City saw Isabel and Noah in their super suits Last night But didn't know who they were until today... A reporter at Catco saw the whole thing and wanted a live interview with the new heroes. Her first thought was the 2 heroes were the children of "Dreamer and Brainiac 5" Both agreed to do an interview at Catco. Which is today!

*Today*
*Isabel's and Noah's live interview at Catco in their super suits being interviewed by A reporter transferred from France 2 weeks ago*
*(8:30 pm)*
Reporter Micheals starts the live interview when Isabel and Noah arrive at CatCo on time. both ready to answer any questions that the Reporter has to ask them. But not too much information... "I'm Sarah Michaels with Catco Media and this is a Live interview with two new heroes who saved the city last night! Would you mind telling us your names?" Sarah Michaels asked the question that everyone wanted to know. Speaking of everyone, and I mean everyone in National City and the whole world🌎is watching this live interview! Including Isabel's and Noah's parents too *Brainy and Nia* Kara, Lena, Alex, Kelly, John, Mangann, and their best friends *Esme and Jacob* and even Logan Ranzz was watching looking lovely at Isabel on TV with love❤️in his eyes. Isabel and Noah looked at each other Knowing exactly what their superhero code names should be... And are ready for the whole world🌎to know to take "the Dreamer". But she thought of changing it up a bit.

*flashbackto what her mom told her before the interview*
"Are you all ready for your interview today? Isabel." Nia asked softly.
"Yes. Well, except I don't know if I really want to take on the dreamer name. It doesn't feel like me. And wouldn't it be odd to call me Dreamer When you're still here?" Isabel said nervously while twirling her hair. Nia sighed with a smile.
"Isabel. Sweetheart, You don't have to take the name of "Dreamer🌀". You choose your own name as the Dreamer of a Hero. The real question you should ask yourself is... Who are you? And what kind of hero and person do you wanna be as the next Dreamer?..." Nia said wisely giving her daughter guidance on her path as the dreamer. Isabel nodded with a bright smile understanding completely.
*end of flashback*

at that moment Isabel knew in her heart🩵what she wanted to be called As the Dreamer/a hero... But in her own way! Isabel smiled with confidence in herself As did Noah too. "I'm Dream🌀Girl," Isabel answered proudly. "And I'm Brainiac 7". Noah answered too. Sarah Micheals was shocked and amazed by their hero names. But kinda sounds familiar to 2 of the super-friends and noticed they had some similarities to Dreamer and Brainiac 5. Wondering if they're related to them somehow... "Wow, amazing and fascinating names! May I ask... any relation to the Superfriends "Dreamer and Brainiac 5?" She asked softly not forcing them to answer her question. But still wanted to know. Isabel and Noah wondered if they should give that kind of information. They looked at each other thinking💭it wouldn't be so bad if they did. "Yes, we are. We're their kids!" Isabel answered in confidence. "I had a feeling you two might be, But I had to be sure. You look a lot like them I must say..." she replied excitedly writing down some notes. "Yes, some say that about Us. We're both half-human, Naltorian, and Colaun..." Isabel said softly as She paused looking at her brother. Both are ready to say... "We're proud of all that we are..." Isabel and Noah said softly in unison with a smile. Reporter Micheals nodded finding that rare and Fascinating as well. "Incredible! Very rare and unique," she said impressed. Isabel added. "And our parents have trained us to become the Heroes That we were always meant to be. our mother trained me since I was 12 to be the "next Dreamer." she said. "extraordinary, Dream Girl. You must be so proud to live up to The legacy of your mother. And I bet she's proud of you..." the reporter said softly. Isabel nodded with a bright smile😊looking at the camera.