TCG and more Boat Gang

I DO NOT OWN EMPIRES OR HERMITCRAFT.

Etho pov:

     "Joel, what are you doing?" I asked. He looked so nervous. I started thinking about when we first met...

~flashback, imagine all the characters with Kindergarden lisp~
     "Hey two-eyes! Whatcha doing?" Some jerk asked me. I was harmlessly on the swings when he came up to me.

     "Swi-" He cut me off.

     "Doesn't matter, get off the swing. It's mine." I sat there, staring at him.

      "No, I got here first. Let me swing in peace. Why are you even picking on me?" He scoffed at my question.

     "Because you have two eye colors. And that weird scar on your face. Off the swing." I spoke before I could think. "Oh, so it's 'the swing' now? I thought that it's your swing." He glared at me.

     "What did you say to me? Say it again." I looked at him.

     "No." He was about to turn the swing upside down and let me fall into the mulch(ouch), when Joel pushed him into the mulch.

     "Who are you?" I asked nervously. Joel smiled at me. He was missing a front tooth and still had completely brown hair at the time.

     "I'm Joel.... I can't really pronounce my last name, so call me Joel!" Joel exclaimed with Kindergarden joy.

       "I'm Etho! You wanna play swing with me?" I asked.

      "Yea! How do you play?" He asked.

      "Well, first you sit down and..."

~end of flashback~

"Etho? Earth to Etho!" Joel called out, waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked a few times.

           "Yes Joel?" I asked him plainly. He took my hand and started down the halls in the direction of the cafeteria.

            "It's lunch time! Come on!" I rushed after him down the halls. I repeated the mantra in head to get to the cafeteria, 'Two lefts, one right, continue down the hall, one more left, and here!'

We met up with everybody else at our usual table, to find Doc and Gem playing some sort of card game at a different table.... and Doc has a card with my face on it? Didn't know he was a fan. Joe was sitting at the end of the table(Gem and Doc were facing each other across the table).

               "Uhhh... Doc? Gem? Care to explain why my face is on a game card?" I asked curiously. Joe quickly explained what TCG is.

                 "Can I play? It sounds interesting." I asked. Joe shook his head.

                 "Sorry, but this game has just started. Do you want to watch to learn?" He offered. I accepted and sat down to watch. 

School lunch was terrible, as always, so I spent most of my time learning how to play TCG. Beef is a genius.

                    "Yeah, of course!" I heard someone quietly exclaim behind me. I turned around to see Lizzie leaning on Joel lovingly. I smiled behind my mask. 'Knew it. Jizzie for life!'  I thought excitedly.

I turned around again with a big smile underneath my mask. I watched the two play until... the bell rung and they had to discontinue the match.

                     "Where can I get a starter pack?" I asked Doc. He smiled and pointed at Beef.

                    "Pay him 5 dollars, and he'll give you the starter pack. To get more packs, win matches for TCG token to turn in for packs. Gotta go! See you!" Then he walked briskly(because we can't run in the halls) to his next class, science.

'Looks like I know what I'm doing after school today. And the next week, maybe month.' I started in the direction of my next class. 'Oh yeah, definitely month.'

Well, that was very short. I may do a Jizzie date in the future, but recently I've hit writers-block. 

On top of that, I've been obsessing over Limited Life and am currently writing down every detail about every episode. I have made it my mission to watch every episode in everybody's perspective. Plus, school is boring me out of ideas a little.

So, this book will definitely slow down, but I will not discontinue this book. I have a lot more to write.

Thank you so much for 717 views on this book! Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

   -Shadow