Chapter 23

***Emma's P.O.V.***

I woke up that morning to the sound of my phone receiving a text. I got out of Liam's bed, and walked into my room. It was from an unknown number. It read:

Hey Emma!

I heard Harry broke your heart. It's all over twitter, and every latest magazine. You don't deserve him anyway, but you know that by now don't you? You should go back with the 'sisters' you actually care about. No one here gives a shit about you. I sure as hell don't. By the way this is Abby, and I hope I never have to hear from you again.

I immediately went to twitter, and read everything that had my name on it. A lot of hate was there. People hated me for breaking Harry's heart, some for not being good enough for him, and others for ruining the perfect relationship. They couldn't be more wrong. I didn't mind the hate on twitter but I kept reading the text from Abby over and over again. Why does she hate me so much?

I sat on my cold floor motionless. I didn't even hear Liam talking to me, all I heard was my harsh words towards him. I was cruel. He hadn't done anything wrong, if anything he kept me from killing myself.

After he left I sat in the same position. No one bothered me. I didn't sleep at all. I just couldn't...

***********************************************************************************************************************

Next day

***Natalie's P.O.V.***

I woke up in Niall's arms. God I'm going to hate leaving him. I'm going to miss being in his arms. But I've got to get up, and get the girls to pack their things so we will be ready for tomorrow. There was one problem, Niall's grip was really tight. I turned over, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Niall you've got to let go of me. I need to pack" he slightly opened his eyes, and tightened his grip.

"I don't want to let go" he looked at with this terribly sad look.

"Don't look at me like that you'll make me cry" I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"Can't you pack tomorrow?" he asked.

"If I pack now we can have the rest of today, and tomorrow before I leave" he sighed, and nodded.

"Kiss me" he said. I looked at him confused.

"Kiss me so you'll never forget me" I smiled.

"I could never forget you" he frowned.

"Please?" I bit my lip, and kissed him.

"Niall Horan I think I'm in love with you" I smiled at him.

"Natalie, I can't wait until the day your last name will be Horan" he kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you" I couldn't help but smile like a complete idiot. He let go of my waist, and I got up to wake the others. First I went to check up on Emma. I haven't talked to her in a couple days. I thought it would be best not to add any stress to her life. I opened her bedroom door to find her sitting on the ground motionless.

"Emma? Are you okay?" she looked up at me shocked, and nodded.

"No you aren't what happened?" she handed me her phone that displayed a text she had gotten from Abby. It was horrible. I finished reading it, and hugged her.

"I want to go home" she sobbed. I nodded.

"Let me wake the others, and I'll be back to help you pack. Okay?" she nodded and I left.