Chapter 7

"Hey Emma, it's Abby, you know your sister, the one you promised to come back for" I looked around to find where the voice was coming from but I was alone.

"Did you already forget about me? I'm right in front of you" sure enough a figure was standing in front of me but I couldn't see the face.

"I can't see you" I choked out, why is my mouth so dry?

"Of course you can't see me, I'm a thousand miles away because you haven't looked for me" I felt a pain in my stomach that I couldn't name.

"I am coming for you remember I promised?"

"To late" and everything came cashing down.

"Ahh!" I woke up screaming. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I was drenched in sweat. I washed myself off, and splashed some water on my face.

*knock knock*

I opened the door to find Everyone in the house standing there. Megan and Zayn looked exhausted and everyone else looked scared. Did I really scream that loud?

"Is it back?" Maya asked and I nodded. Ever since Abby left I have been experiencing the same dream over and over again. After I moved with the girls they slowed down and then completely stopped. Now they're back.

"What's back?" Harry, and Liam asked at the same time.

"She's been getting these nightmares after Abby left.. " someone interrupted her.

"Wait rewind who's Abby?" oh I never told them about my past, by the way it's been 2 weeks since we met one direction. Now we stay in a very big apartment (different from the one Harry and Louis originally had) it's two different parts but its all connected. Girls on the left side, guys on he right, 10 bedrooms, 6 baths, 1 big kitchen, and dinning/living room. Anyway back to the convo.

"Would you like to tell them or shall I?" she asked.

"I will" here I go.

"OK well there's a few things you don't know about me. My mom died when I was six, she died while giving birth to my sister, Abby. 4 years later my dad left. I had to find an orphanage for me and my sister. 2 years later a family adopted my sister, and wouldn't take me. After they took her, I started having these nightmares, it was usually Abby asking when would come for her. I would wake up calling for her or crying. After I was adopted they started getting less frequent but this time it would be her saying that I forgot about her, and that I was a horrible sister, like just now. After awhile they just vanished, and now they are back" they all looked shocked, Zayn actually looked awake, and Liam, and Harry were nodding their head like they understood what I was saying.

"Why don't you get Anna to adopt her I mean she is 19" I knew they would ask that just didn't expect it to be Niall.

"Well I figured there would be a better chance of adopting her if I did it since I am her sister" he nodded, and we stood there in silence.

"So when are you planning on doing that?" Louis broke the silence.

"When I turn 18 in 2 months from today" I didn't even realize it until I just thought about it.

"So that means your birthday is on August 24?" omg Louis you're so smart!

"Yup"

"We are so doing something for you" I looked towards Megan and she just shrugged guess she forgot.

"Nope all I want is to find my sister, if you guys could help me do that I would owe you for the rest of my life" omg what if I do find her? We will finally be together.

"I might take you up on that offer" I had to laugh. Louis is so funny, maybe I shouldn't have been so fast to judge these guys.

"So since everyone's awake, and it's like 2 o'clock in the morning we should do something!" I'm sooo not tired.

"Let's play never have I ever!" that's Nat's favorite game, so of course she would suggest it, she loves drinking to so I guess it fits. I don't mean she's a alcoholic or anything, but when there's an opportunity to have a drink she'll take, she loves being crazy, and having an excuse for it.

"I'll grab the drinks!" Harry ran towards the kitchen I followed him so I could help him.

"Need help?" he smiled innocently trying to carry all the drinks I took 5 and attempted to carry them. I didn't fail at it though! Everyone grabbed a shot, and we sat in a circle.

"I call first!" Anna shouted.

"Okay so never have I ever snuck out of my house" Harry, and Zayn, both took a shot. So did Nat, and I. Now it was Louis' turn.

"Never have I ever did 'it' with a guy" of course all the girls took a shot, except Anna.

"Anna's a virgin!? what?" I was so shocked.

"I just never went all the way with a guy before, doesn't mean I haven't done anything" I love this girl. So now it was Harry's turn.

"Never have I ever ran away from home, and never went back" uh oh. I was the only one that took a shot, even Megan didn't know about this one.

"Care to explain?" Megan looked at me with a suspicious look.

"Not really" she gave me a glare so I just continued the game.

"So it's my turn! ok never have I ever went to a club" Louis' face lit up, and everybody took a shot besides me of course.

"We are so taking you to one" Louis said. It's now Maya's turn.

"Never have I ever slept with two different people on the same day" I took a shot, Nat did, Meg did, Harry did, and Niall did. Zayn's turn.

"Never have I ever cheated on someone" me, Harry, Liam, and Anna took a shot.

"Liam cheated on someone?" he nodded, and didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it so Niall dropped what he was saying. Niall's turn.

"Never have I ever stole a mate's girlfriend/boyfriend" Anna, Maya, Nat, and Megan all took a shot. Megan's turn.

"Never have I ever lied about something VERY important to a best friend" she looked directly at me, and just took my shot, and looked away. Liam, Nat, and Louis took a shot as well. Liam's turn.

"Never have I ever drank this much" everyone laughed. Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Harry took a shot. So did Anna, Meg, and Maya. Nat's turn.

"Never have I ever shared an apartment with one direction before this!" all the boys took a shot and we all laughed.

"I think I'm done" I slurred. We all laughed and I don't even know what happened after that, but we all fell asleep like all over each other. This was fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys! sorry this chapter is so short but I figured I'd annoy you guys and make you wait for the next chapter. Just kidding there was just a lot of information I didn't want either of us to get lost. But did you guys like it? I'll be updating maybe tomorrow afternoon, I'll do it really fast if I see you guys actually reading this! I think I have like 26 reads. Thanks for that by the way. I love to know there's some people reading this, but let's keep being that number up, and if vote and comment that would be amazing as well. Love you guys!