Chapter 16

"Emma are you okay?" I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"No.. I'm lost"

"What's around you?" I looked around, and two places stood out to me.

"There's a Starbucks, and a messy park" he told me that he would be there in 20 minutes, and hung up. I sat at a bench, and waited.

Wait Harry is coming to pick me up! He's going to want to know why I'm walking around all alone crying, and I'm going to have to tell him what happened. Wait again, Harry doesn't have his driver's license, Louis does... This was a horrid idea. In about 20 minutes, I saw a van pull up beside me. Harry got out, and handed me a Starbucks Strawberries and Creme Frappucino, yum!

"How'd you know?" I asked him, trying to ignore the fact that Louis' eyes were burning a hole in the back of my head. I got in the van, and sat behind Lou so he couldn't see me. Harry sat next to me.

"Well there's a million stores around here, and you noticed Starbucks, it wasn't that hard to figure out that you wanted something" I smiled.

"As for the messy park, it told me that you were upset. So you're going to tell me what happened sooner or later" he should be an investigator person.

"I pick later" I sipped my drink hoping he wouldn't make me talk anymore. It worked, because he started a conversation with Louis while I sat in the back quietly.

********************************************************************************************************************

***Louis' P.O.V.***

Harry can't drive. Why can't Harry drive? Well because he just wants to make my life harder. Now I'm driving him back home with Emma in the car. They're talking about something, I just tuned them out.

"Louis, Louis?" I saw Harry climb to the front seat.

"Yeah?" I turned my head slightly.

"You haven't said a word the whole ride" I looked through the rear view mirror towards Emma who was asleep.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked him.

"Anything is better than nothing" he was quiet when saying it. Like it would make me upset.

"Whatever" I shook my head.

"Wait don't be mad at me. It isn't my fault you're in a bad mood" I ignored his comment and focused on the road. We should be home in a few minutes. I can do with that. It isn't that I'm mad at Emma, I'm mad at myself for letting her leave, and making her leave.

********************************************************************************************************************

***Emma's P.O.V.***

I woke up to Harry shaking me, and saying something about being home and talking to Louis.

"Wait what?" My eyes were wide open.

"We are home, and I think you need to work things out with Louis for real this time" I sighed and nodded. Its now or never. I got out of the car, and went t the backyard where Harry saw Louis go.

"Louis?" he turned around, and faced me.

"Emma listen I'm sorry. I've been such a jerk, I just didn't want you to be mad, but every word I said pushed you away until you actually left. I wanted to call, but I didn't think you would want me to. I'm just sorry" I smiled, and gave him a hug.

"Me too. I should've never done what I did to you, you didn't deserve it. I understand if you never forgive me for that, but I can't say that I don't wish you would forgive me. I miss you" he hugged me tighter, and let go.

"I forgive you. Let's just forget this all happened, and be friends again" I nodded in agreement, ad went inside, while Louis stayed out saying he would be in, in a minute.

"How'd it go?" Harry mouthed from across the room. I gave him a thumb's up, and I swear his face glowed. I walked towards where everyone else was watching TV. Liam looked up and his face said 'we need to talk' I just nodded, and walked into my room. A few moments later Liam was standing in front of me.

"Did you find her?" he kept his voice low in case anyone heard.

"Yeah... She hates me" his face showed that he was shocked.

"What do you mean? What did she say?" I told him everything, and surprisingly I didn't cry, it was like I could no longer be upset. Like the worse thing has already happened.

"That's horrible, but I'm sure she'll come around soon" that's Liam for you always trying to turn any negative situation into a positive one.

"Yeah I don't think so. But at least I know she's happy living with a new family" I said it with no joy whatsoever.

"Don't be like that. She's still young, and she doesn't know how important family is, especially if you only have a sister" I smiled, and nodded.

"Thank you Liam. You always know what to say" he pulled me into a hug, and I opened the door to walk out. And right in front of me was Harry. He looked concerned. Liam tried to get through but he blocked the way.

"Why are you keeping things from me?" I looked at him then towards Liam, and he let Liam pass. I walked back into the room, and closed the door.

"There's just some things you don't need to know" he pinched the skin in between his eyes, and shook his head.

"Okay fine, then I have another question for you. What are we? If you don't trust me enough to know what's going on, then are we not together?" him, and his questions.

"Good question. Umm do you want me to answer that right now?" the look he gave me meant that he was being serious, so I had to be as well.

"Fine, in all honesty I want us to be a thing, but I just can't tell you everything right now. I may not be able to ever tell you some things. But if you really like me you'll take that chance, and be ok with me having a few secrets. I'm sorry" there was a moment of silence before he spoke.

"I'm willing to take that chance, so will you be my girlfriend. Officially?" I nodded, and we kissed. It was amazingly wonderful. Except there was something a little off about it, I just couldn't tell what it was.

_________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? I personally really like this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much anymore, but I promise I'm really trying, really hard. Check out my other fan-fic! That one is updating a little faster since it's easier to write about. Anyway vote, commment, read :)