7.2

W: smut.

Renée didn't know what she was thinking when she stood in front of Hyunjin's door. A stranger. A man who had told her his intentions with her.

Hyunjin had found her attractive and he wasn't shy to admit it. She knew what this would lead to when she knocked at his door. But at that moment, she decided that she wanted to be found attractive. To be loved. To be touched.

Hyunjin opened the door. He observed her with narrow calculated eyes. "Renée." He said before letting her without questioning further. "I got your message. I didn't think you'd actually come."

"I contemplated a bit but I'm here now."

"Why did you come here?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Was her text message not clear enough?

"I know, it's just, I need to make sure that you're sure of what you want."

"I know, I'm sure. I'm not a child."

"I'm aware."

"Then don't treat me like one."

A small smile graced his lips. "I don't plan on it."

He took her hand and as he led her past the passage, the living room and into his bedroom.

Renée never been in his room. He felt like this would be the most intimate part of himself. Like looking into his soul. The room was mostly empty, too clean like he could afford someone to clean up after him. That was probably the case.

She thought that the room felt right for him. Cold, impersonal and expensive. She sat on the bed and the sheets too were cold, feeling them briefly before looking up to see him watching her.

He looked at her with a strange conviction she couldn't quite make out. His dark eyes shone differently in the night. Almost sinister, like a temptress, leading her into making a mistake.

Hyunjin took his seat beside her on the bed, his hand rested gently on her cheek as he observed her. Renée took the chance to truly look at his features, eyes glinting with want before he placed his lips on hers. A gasp escaped her lips before she let himself fall into the kiss.

Hyunjin gripped her waist, pulling her closer to her body. Hands were large, way large– unfamiliar. His lips felt different from anything he'd felt in years. Drowning the the softness, though they lacked some firmness, something felt different. Guilt took over her senses.

Hyunjin pulled away softly and looked at her. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I want to continue." She grabbed at his shirt.

"Then why are you hesitating?"

Silence.

"You're thinking of him right?"

"All I do is think of him. I think he's sick of me. But I'm sick of him too. I'm sick and tired."

"I don't want it to seem like I'm using you while you're vulnerable."

"I'm came here on my own, I know what that entailed. Just touch me, please."

Hyunjin didn't hesitate and came into her space. Lips crashing like fireworks. For once, she let her inhibitions go and went for it. Letting his hands wander, and her tongue surrended to the youngers. Let the gates open, let the younger feel her up, free her of her clothing.

She pulled at his shirt, a silent demand for him to take it off. He obeyed. The lone clothing items making a random mess as they pooled on the floor.

She touched him up for all he was, refusing to let her mind wander about the things he wasn't. Too big, or too thin in areas she wasn't used to.