★•~Lost~•★

Alhaitam rushed out of his office, towards his house.

Fucking hell Kaveh... where'd you go!?

Alhaitam knew that Kaveh wouldn't be in his house, so maybe around? He ran into the woods,finally pausing near a spring stream for a break, yet he felt a presence nearby.

He shook it off, starting to get worried about Kaveh and where he could be. There was a flash of white around a nearby tree. Alhaitam jumped up.

What was that?
It's like a swish of blonde hair reflecting the light...

wait

Kaveh has blonde hair

Alhaitam just realized that it could've been Kaveh. He rushed over to the tree, seeing nobody there.

Jeez... must've been my imagination..

Alhaitam continue looking around everywhere, till sunset.

Alhaitam had to return to his home when it was night.

He felt awful, after the sense of emptiness filled his house. Usually Kaveh would be working on a project, or sleeping. Now, it was dark and empty.

.....

~FLASHBACK~

Alhaitam's pov

I open my house doors, seeing Kaveh at the dining table, working on one of his silly projects. "Alhaitam! Finally! I've been wanting to show you my ar-" "Not in the mood, Kaveh."

Alhaitam would always reply with that, he was just tired of Kaveh's annoying voice everyday

~END OF SHORT FLASHBACK~

Alhaitam wanted Kaveh back, he felt lost and empty without him.

Why do I feel this way...? I don't like him. Right...?