★•~Im sorry•~★

TW: Death, Blood(?)

Alhaitam was in his office, he couldn't concentrate because of Kaveh. He heard a commotion outside and jumped out of his seat.

Hilichurls attacking?

It was rare for hilichurls to be found in Sumeru. (Idk bro wild one fell from the sky? 😭)

Alhaitam ran out of his office, looking for the commotion.

Kaveh heard many footsteps around the area he was in, (he was in another dirty patch of grass beside a wooden hut)

"KAVEH!" Kaveh's eyes shot up to the direction of the noise. It was Alhaitam. He found where Kaveh was.

Alhaitam's eyes burned in anger as he rushed up to attack the hilichurls, punching and kicking them to the ground. (yeah the one hilichurl brought Kaveh to a group of them)

~Time skip because your author is a lazy fuck~

Kaveh was untied from the tree and he stood and stared at the hilichurls on the ground, Blood was seeping out from them, he turned his head to the ground, closing his eyes.

He didn't want to let Alhaitam think he was the annoying prick that talks too much again.

"Kaveh." Alhaitam said, walking towards Kaveh. "Are you alright?"

Kaveh stayed slient.

"Kaveh. Look at me." Alhaitam mumbled, using 2 fingers to prop Kaveh's head up facing his, so that Kaveh's eyes would be looking directly at him.

"I'm sorry. I went too harsh on you, but I promise I'm not like your father. He's long dead."

Kaveh looked shocked. He didn't expect Alhaitam to apologise, he didn't even think Alhaitam knew about his father, nor that he would care about it.

Kaveh wrapped his arms around Alhaitam, hugging him. Alhaitam took it as an sign that Kaveh had forgiven him and patted Kaveh's head slowly.

A/N: I think it's becoming cringe 😭😭 should I do smut in the next chapter?