★•~Glimmering Rays~•★

(A/N: Bonus Chapter since we hit 1.01k reads! <3)

~Timeskip to lile 4-6 months later~

Alhaitham was walking through the path, his hand interwined with Kaveh's. Alhaitham had offered Kaveh to go out of that day, specifically. They were walking in awkward slience, until they finally reached a little mount over the small cliff they walked on, and they settled down there.

"Why'd you bring me here, Haitham?" Kaveh whispered, staring at Alhaitham. Alhaitham didn't respond, but he continued to stare at the sky. Kaveh ended up looking in that direction.

"What's so interesting about the sky...?" Kaveh muttered, watching the sky until...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"There's a shooting star!" Alhaitham spoke excitedly. He had already started to wish for something.

Kaveh seemed confused, but admired the view of the star falling, as he thought in slience.

I wish me and Haitham could get along, and we can get married in the future, or maybe I'll stay as his boyfriend forever..

Kaveh seemed to lose track of his thoughs, before he snapped out of it.

"Kaveh..." Alhaitham whispered softly, finally turning his head to look at Kaveh. There was a hint of worriedness in his voice.

"Yes?"

Alhaitham took a deep breath, before finally answering.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Will you marry me?"

The words came out smoothly. Kaveh seemed to freeze in place, unable to move. His mind went blank, trying to process what Alhaitham had just asked.

"What?"

"I said, will you marry me,Kaveh?"

Alhaitham seemed to be worried about Kaveh's response, seeing his tense form.

"Is that even a question....OBVIOUSLY YES I WILL!" Kaveh said, his tone moving from a slight mutter to a whole ass shout. He dragged Alhaitham into a hug, gripping onto him tightly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you so much, Haitham."