★•~Preparations•~★

(A/N:IM DOWN WITH STOMACH FLU BUT IM WRITING😭😭)

~Timeskip to 4 months later~

"Haitham Haitham!! Are you gonna be the one wearing the long white dress for the wedding??" Kaveh questioned,his eyes glinting in excitement.

"Obviously not. You will wear it." Alhaitham replied, setting away his book. "Can't we just both wear suits..?" Kaveh suggested, seemingly sad that Alhaitham wouldn't wear a dress.

"Ok."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hmm! A white and dark red one?" Kaveh asked. Him and Alhaitham agreed to keep the suits as a surprise, so they wouldn't know how they looked until their wedding.

"Wonderful, I'll pick one for you." The woman said, walking off to find a suitable suit for Kaveh.

Meanwhile...

"White and green."

"This?"

"Green that matches my hair"

"That?"

"I said white are you colourblind."

Alhaitham 'accidentally' scared the woman away in tears.

"Oh." He sighs, he decided to just look around for a suitable one, he ended up finding it with extra embroideries, so he  bought it.

Alhaitham and Kaveh went home afterwards, their suits were hidden in bags, so they each couldn't see what colour or style it was.

"Haitham,where should we host our wedding?"

"I'll see when we get back." Alhaitham replies, he quickened up his walking speed, leaving Kaveh having to run after him.

*click*

The doors to the house were unlocked as Alhaitham unlocked it, setting down the bag in his own closet before he started to think on the possible destinations for their wedding.

"We can invite Cyno and Tighnari?"

"That's all?"

"Not like we have other close friends."

"You have a point.. so it'll be held in a smaller place?"

"Yes."

They were pondering on the possible places, Kaveh had fallen asleep, he laid his head against the table, his breathing soft as he slept.

Alhaitham glanced over to find Kaveh sleeping, and his face had the smallest hint of a smile. He draped his coat over Kaveh, stretching his arms as he took out a book, reading it as Kaveh slept