Chapter 4

Chapter 4

***Warning, this chapter contains extremely hard content, forced sexual situations, crude language and violence. Sorry but necessary to the plot. Thanks****

(Jonathon  aka JonJon----------->)

It's been a week and I was so lost and confused about my feelinds for the good Doctor, I haven't seen or heard from Tyler since that night in the suite. I didn't know how to deal with these emotions and to top it all off Anton was scaring the shit out of me. After that night he kept demanding if I was seeing Tyler and the side and reminding me that like any John, all contact had to go through him. He was showing a whole lot more interest in me and constantly touching me, I was so happy when Sebastian showed back up as suddenly as he had left. So I could at least breathe a sigh of relief now that Anton has his toy back. I was on the school's website checking my registration and the dates for orientation to Tyler's class when JonJon came into the room  and plopped onto his bed.

 "Hey man, did you check the the dates for orientation?" He asked, plucking at his comforter.

 "I am doing it now."I replied as a clicked across the screen in front of me. He seemed weird since that night too and I know he was dying to ask me something.

 He sighed and looked over at me. "Tristan, I think you have a problem. I heard Anton talking and he seems to want you in his bed even though Bastian is back, you need to be careful. You don't know him like I do." He looked like he wanted to something else. I knew he was dying to ask me about Dr. Hayes but he didn't since I din't bring it up.

 I looked over at him and nodded my head. What was I supposed to say about that. Anton is a real sadist and he can be a real asshole when he wants something. I am trying my best to stay out of his radar and it's not working. I feel like I am on borrowed time and it flustered me alot.

 Finishing up on the computer and entering the dates and times on the schedule in my smart phone I shut the computer down. I got up and strecthed. I had to brave it and go tell Anton that he needed to put the funds in my account to pay for my classes and books. I walked over to JonJon's bed and sat down. 

 "I have to go talk to Anton about my fees, did you pay yours yet?" I asked him.

 "Yeah, I paid them this morning so he is kinda expecting it. Do you want me to come?" He said trying to show that he was as nervous for me. That alone made my heart sink a little with trepidation. I got up and walked over to my desk. I pulled Tyler's number from my drawer and wrote it on a piece of paper. I walked over to him and handed him the paper. 

 "Look I have to talk to Anton, but I have a feeling something is going to go down from the way he  has been acting. I don't know what, but if shit hits the fan and something happens to me. Call this number and tell this person what happened." I said as JonJon stared wide eyed at me. He nodded his head in understanding and took the paper from me. I asked him where Anton was and he said he last saw him in his study. I smiled at him trying to reassure him and well as myself before leaving the room.

 I walked downstairs and my heart sped up in my chest. I couldn't shake this feeling foreboding and doom, but I had to pay for my classes by midnight tomorrow night or I would loose my spot. I mean it was my money so I am entitled to it. I literally worked my ass off for it. I got to the door and my hands were shaking but I shored up my courage and knocked on the closed door. I heard a muffled command to come in and I took a deep breath and opened the door and stepped into the room. I wished I didn't. Anton had Sebastian on his knees in front of him, both hands fisted in his hair fucking his face hard.

 "Um, I'll come back later." I said my face completely red with embarrassment and I turned. around to flee from the room.

 "Stay right there, Tristan." He boomed out. "Get up and get out slut." He commanded to Sebastian as he roughly shoved his head from his crotch.