Epilogue

Epilogue

 5 years later…

(Doctor' s sleep room---->)

“Argh...Gawd yes, baby,  right there…don’t stop.” I gasped as he drove himself deeper into my body. The fat mushroomed head of his ramrod stiff shaft hit my prostate square on and now that he found  it he pounded it relentlessly, turning me into a writhing moaning mess on his lap.

“Dr. Hayes, please call extension 5302, Dr. Hayes, please call extension 5302.” We heard the shrill voice of the operator announcing as I continued to bounce up and down on my husband spine tingling member in the Doctor’s Sleep Room of the Emergency Department.

 I was now a Resident Emergency Room Doctor. But, right now Jonathan, also a Resident Doctor, was covering for me while I took care of my husband before he was due in Surgery later on this morning. He said I always calmed him and he performed his procedures better after being with me right before he scrubbed in. I didn’t know how true that was, but I was never going to turn him down. Even after all this time, the man still managed to curl my toes and made me forget my own name.

“Shit baby, the ER  is paging one of us and...unh...you feel so fucking hot and tight. Finish me, baby, use that tight ass of yours and send me to Heaven.” He moaned, and that sexy sound sent my hips into overdrive. I leaned forward and placed my hands on his knees so he had a clear view of his fat cock disappearing into my body.

“Oh... FUCK!” He hollered as he got a clear view, his hips bucked and I felt his fist wrap around my weeping member and he pumped in time with his deep penetrating thrusts. I began moaning his name like it was a litany. My vision blurred and began to flick in an out of focus as my orgasm barreled down on me like freight train. I felt Tyler’s hips give one more mighty heave before the heat of his cum splashed along the spasming walls of my channel, and that did it for me. To prevent everyone from hearing me screaming as I came, Tyler clamped a big hand over my mouth as my body quivered and I found my own release screaming it out into his palm covering my mouth and spilling onto the one holding my pulsing shaft.

“Jesus Christ, you are going to kill me one day, that is if we don’t get caught and fired for all the times we have had sex in here.” I panted as he gently slid out of my still trembling body. Using some wet wipes, he made quick work of wiping me down and then himself. We quickly redressed, me in my navy scrubs, and him in his surgical greens. He picked up the phone and called the extension that was paged and his brow furrowed after he barked his name into it and he listened to the other person on the end.

“Come on.” He said exasperated, as he slammed the receiver back on the cradle. He took my hand and held onto it as I followed him, curious to know what was going on with the the blank look on his face. I followed him out to one of the treatment room, rolling my eyes at the awwing of the Nurses’ as they watched us pass the station while holding hands.

The first thing I heard was an ungodly hollering coming from within the room, I saw Jonjon standing outside the room with Grandma, even at six o’clock in the morning; she was perfectly coiffed and immaculately dressed. She was busy patting Jonjon on the shoulder in comfort. I didn’t get to ask any questions as a Nurse came running out of the room almost in tears.

Tyler kept pulling me along as his big hand slapped the door and pushed it open. I saw Meredith standing at the foot of the bed with her arms crossed looking extremely perturbed at the occupant.

“Shut the hell up you drama queen, what the hell are you going on about that you had to drag me from the operating room.” Tyler barked at the writhing and moaning Cole as he held his left arm close to his body. The way he was carrying on, you would have thought someone had cut it off.

“He won’t let anyone near him not even his husband, who happens to be an ER DOCTOR!” Meredith screamed at her over dramatic son now whimpering and rocking back and forth in the middle of the bed.

“So what do you want me to do, Ma?” He asked with his arms spread wide as if to say “why me?”

“You are the Big Time Surgeon, you fix it.” Cole whined like a five year old and I had to bite my lips to keep from laughing at the comedy of it all. If Tyler’s face changed to any more colors he was going to spontaneously combust.

I got out of the line of fire as he stomped over to the bed and pressed the Nurses call light. When the disembodied voice answered on the other end Tyler identified himself and to my wide eyed amazement asked for 2 milligrams of Haldol to be brought to the exam room stat.

“Babe, you know you can’t.” I whispered but quickly shut my mouth when he turned his fed up glare from his writhing brother to me.

The Nurse bustled in with a flustered Jonathon right behind her. She made a move to the bed to  prepare the injection site and inject Cole; but Tyler held out his hand and waved his fingers for the syringe. She dropped it in his palm and watched wide eyed as he placed it between his teeth and  tackled the resisting man onto his side and wrestled the side of his pants down exposing his hip.  Cole hollered the whole time and Tyler didn’t bat an eye as he removed the syringe from between his teeth and unceremoniously jabbed Cole right in his buttock.

“Ow...you butcher, I should have let Tristan take care of me!” He screamed out and then in the next instant his whole body just slumped and his head fell to the side onto the pillow. His mouth gaped wide open.

Tyler tested his brother’s pulse at his neck and attached the oxygen mask to his face and adjusted the flow of air on the wall behind the bed.

He turned to Jonjon. “There now you can treat your husband. Doctor.” He calmly stated and he kissed me and sauntered out of the room to get to the Operating Room to scrub for his first case.

Meredith hid her smirk behind her hand and Jonathan just stood there shaking his head at his beloved’s antics. Nothing has changed much with Cole over the years, Cole will forever be Cole.  I wouldn’t change him for the world and the million hours of entertainment he provided with irritating the love of my life more than compensated. Sheba, bless her evil feline heart, still didn’t get on with anyone but Grandma and Meredith. I patted Jonathan on his back as he finally shook himself and called for a suturing kit and dressings.

I stepped out of the room to ask Grandma how Cole managed to get cut and scratched up like that.

“ Cole and Sheba were at it again, and Sheba won.” She calmly stated and went back to sipping her latte and daintily browsing through a magazine. I just kissed her cheek and went to finish my rounds to come back and sit with my family until Cole woke up and was ready to go home. Hopefully with the load of medicine Tyler had jabbed him with, it wouldn’t take too long and I hoped that he  would wake up soon enough for me to get home. I needed some rest before my lusty husband came home.

**A/N, hello all I wanted to take the time to thank all of you that took the time to read my story and support it, thank you from the bottom of my heart. It has been a blast to share Tristan and Tyler’s story with all of you thanks again, peace, love, and happiness. xoxo ladydianna01**