Part 3

I was just sitting on the desk i moved to, as I heard Fridge going through something. "yo what's this?" fridge said picking up what seemed to be a very very old came cube thingy. "I dunno" spencer replied to him. "some type of old-school Nintendo or something?" fridge asked no one in particular. "I don't think so, I don't recognise it" Spencer once again spoke back. both of them looked around and saw a tv both having the same idea. I ended up getting off the desk and walking over to them. as they plugged it in. "A game for those who seek to find a way to leave their world behind" me and spencer said at the same time. "Jumanji?" he spoke a little bit after. "Staples, People, Staples" Martha spoke. I giggled at her trying to get them to go back to working. She looked up at me and instantly looked away.

"Jumanji" what does that mean?" Fridge spoke up. "I have no idea never heard of it" spencer explained. "I have" I mumbled. "what?" both fridge and spencer looked at me confused. "what? my uncle used to own a board game of it back in the 80's. but he lost it" I looked at them.

They paused for a second and then fridge grabbed two controllers and gave one to me. "uh which one do I pick" he spoke curiously. "I don't know, I don't think it matters that much." spencer answered his question. "Jefferson seaplane McDonough, Pilot and rascal" he read aloud "It's not working" said Fridge "okay, try another one. "Franklyn moose Finbarr" spencer said aloud again. "he sounds like a badass." said fridge. "oh and he's a zoology expert which is awesome" I pointed out. Spencer then picked Dr. Smolder Bravestone. "Madam Elizabeth Luther. Silent assassin and Quick thinking?" I questioned. Bethany then joined as well picking Professor. Shelly Oberon. "Come on staples your turn" fridge looked towards Martha. "Um no, thanks." she responded. "wait just for a few minutes, Come on it'll be fun" spencer pressed. she then looked towards me "she's not big on fun" Bethany said "Come on Martha you can stick with me the whole time" I said smiling at her. she smiled back and stood next to me with the controller and picked the last playable character Ruby roundhouse. "this may be the lamest thing I've ever done" Bethany whined. "I highly doubt that" Martha sighed. while I laughed.

Drums started playing and we didn't know where it was coming from. "what the fuck?" I said confused. "what's going on?" Bethany said frightened. "I think its shorting out" Spencer explained. "Unplug it!!" me and Bethany shouted at the same time. Spencer then pulled the plug and it started sparking and then a huge green light appeared. and Bethany screamed. "um guys..." I said worried. as I looked at my hands. everyone looked at me.

My hands were disappearing and so was Spencer's. "Y/N!" Martha shouted reaching for my hand as I saw her and the others vanish from my vision.

When I opened my eyes again I was running through a bush? and next thing I knew I was falling from the sky and landed on my feet surprisingly. I then heard screaming so I looked around. and saw a tall buff dude staring at me. "uh the fuck you looking at weirdo" I said to him. "Y/N?" He asked looking at me. "Yea, who are you?" I said confused. "it's me spencer" He said. I just stared at him not believing he was spencer. I watched as he got scared of a bird passing over us. 'yup that's spencer' I said to myself. we heard more screaming so we looked around again. I then had something land on me. I opened my eyes to see an extremely attractive redhead on top of me. they all started questioning each other while the red head was still on top of me talking to them.

After a little while the little dude got up, but then he was knocked back down by someone else. "hey, uh can u get off now?" i said casually, the girl on top of me screamed a little. and then realised she was still on top of me. scrambling to her feet and started apologising and slightly blushing I think?. "God! oh, my god, get off of me!" the little dude said. "I am totally suing- what's wrong with my voice?" and I instantly knew who it was, Bethany.. "Get off of me! you're crushing me!" the little dude said again. "where am I?" Bethany spoke.