Part 5

We all turn to look back at the car as we hear Nigel speak "Dr. Bravestone, Here's a map of Jumanji, you Must go the Bizarre and find the missing piece" he states. "The Bizarre??" Spencer says. "missing piece of what?" Martha says. "cheerio" Nigel says. they all just stand there looking around. "wait you can't just give us a ride to the statue?" Fridge says. "and remember if you wish to leave the game you must save Jumanji and call out it's name!!" Nigel yells out as he drives off. I just stare at the others wanting to hurry up and get walking to who knows where. while they are just confused as hell. "You uh wanna put this in there" Spencer says trying to hand Fridge the gem. Fridge just shakes his head "No" He says to spencer. "Come on you're the only one with a backpack, Fridge" Spencer says looking at him weirdly. he then looks around and grabs it. "ok so we have a map, so now we're supposed to find-" Fridge starts but spencer cuts him off "The bizarre i guess?". Martha then walks in front of me "So we return the jewel to the Jaguar statue, a-and then we go home, No problem" Martha says her voice cracking as she spoke.

Bethany then walks up. "Why can't we just leave, stop the game without doing all this, Stuff" she says Stomping her foot and letting out a sigh. "We have to Finish the game, i think,i think we have to save Jumanji" Spencer says somewhat confidently. "Oh wow i definitely would not have known that whatsoever, thanks for stating the OBVIOUS" i said sarcastically. Martha just looked at me dead in the eyes. i instantly looked away blushing. 'why the fuck does she look hot when she glares, god brain shut-' i thought but got interrupted when Bethany said something that grossed me out. "Damn that is a man right there" She says staring at Spencer's ass.

Martha just Look at her weirdly and folds her arms. "ew gross dude why the hell would you say that" I said disgusted. "what it's true, not my fault you don't find men attractive" Bethany snaps back. "How the actual fuck do you know that!?" i said Snapping right back at her. "uh what are you dumb or something, I've known you for years Y/N. You have literally denied EVERY guy in school, You dress like a Boy, You are constantly getting into fights especially if it someone is bullying that queer group that hangs out in the library. You play soccer, basketball and ever since we were kids you would not touch a barbie doll, like if you touched it you would die. oh also not mention the way you always act around Ma-MMmmMm?!" Bethany started. "Shut it, you said your point you don't need to keep talking Bethany" I said covering her mouth and glaring at her.

"Wait, You like girls??" Martha said shocked. "Uh, y-yea i do. um is that a bad thing?" i replied scared she'd hate me. "Oh, N-No it's not a bad thing i uh, j-just didn't know i'm actually quite surprised t-that you like girls" Martha said stuttering a bit as she blushed. "Well, it is kind of surprising considering that i don't tell many people, i mean i don't exactly have friends to tell or a Girlfriend, it's not like i can get a Girlfriend anyway, haha.." i said tearing up then shake my head tryna play it cool 'it's not like anyone wants to be my friend anyway' i thought to myself. "why wouldn't anyone be your friend? You're like some bad ass chick who can fuck anyone up if the mess with you, how could they not. You have a six pack and workout, you're tall, you don't let what other people say bring you down. and you act all big and mighty when in reality you're just a teddy bear, you're great with kids and will do anything for the people you love and care about. who wouldn't wanna date yo-" Martha says as i just stare at her my face heating up. "i'm gonna stop talking now" she says as she realised i was staring at her she turned around as her face went a bright red. "i, uh no one has ever said that about me... It was really sweet. thanks" i said smiling trying to act like she didn't just make my heart stop. "i mean what are friends for ya know" She says awkwardly staring off into the distance.

I just stand there awkwardly as i hear giggling. "pfft- hahaha i didn't think you actually did like Ma-MmMMm!?" Bethany began as i covered her mouth again. "uhh, heh heh. just ignore Bethany she doesn't know what she's talking about!" I reply as Bethany struggles to get my hands off her mouth. "ooook, i-i'm just gonna go over to Spencer now, byeee" Martha says running off as i turn around to glare Bethany. "EW DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST LIKE MY HAND THAT'S SO GROSS BETHANY!!!!" i yell taking my hands off her mouth and wiping my hands on my clothes. i looked around noticing everyone was looking at me "what?" i said confused. as they all started walking while spencer mumbled to himself.

I turned around glared at Bethany and walked after the others as she followed behind me. a little bit of walking later spencer stops. i wasn't listening to a word that was being said, i was to busy watching everyone's movements. "-the missing piece of the map" Martha's voice chimes in. "But the problem is there's nothing here?" Spencer says. Bethany walks up to him and looks at the map, it's almost as if she can see the map. how strange. "what do you mean there's nothing there, it's the map just like he said, the map of jumanji" Bethany says as Spencer looks at her weirdly. "Cartography" Martha says amazed. "what that?" Bethany says confused. "The study of maps, it was one of professor oborons skills!" Martha says smiling. "does that mean Bethany has to carry the map?" i said confused. "Yes, that's right!" Spencer says smiling at Martha. 'shit he definitely likes her' i thought. oh so you can't see this but i can" Bethany said. "The characters we chose all have certain skills" Spencer says. "So there's gotta be a way to access them?" i said "yeah exactly, quick thinking Y/N" Spencer said seemingly proud.

As he patted himself, tapping his bicep. a green screen pops up. "wow" Spencer says amazed. "what'd you just do?" Fridge asked. "strengths, fearless, climbing, speed, boomerang" Spencer says taking a breath. "smoldering intensity?" he finishes confused then looks off into the field. doing what i can only imagine is 'smoldering'. "the hell are you doing?" Fridge asked.