Act One - Scene 6: A love immortal such as mine

⚠️ Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters. I'm using them for fictional use.⚠️

~•~•~

I was in and out of sleep after that, mostly because of the nightmares that came. It really derailed the healing process so it took a little longer. I was also in more pain since I wouldn't allow myself to heal. I didn't want to talk to anyone, Enid included. Wednesday thankfully didn't come by at all so I was able to just...exist alone.

~~

"I'm so sorry for...what are you doing?" Enid asked. She had come into her dorm room after being denied to see you for a third time that day and decided she needed some roomie time.

"I was trying to reach out to a distant relative." Wednesday gave Enid a quick once over before retreating to her desk. "Where have you been?"

"Checking to see if I could visit Y/n,"

Wednesday paused at the sound of your name. "And?"

"Still a no go. I guess she really is having a hard time healing." Enid looked around the area Wednesday was just sitting at and tilted her head.

"You have a relative named Goody?"

Wednesday came to stand next to Enid and crossed her arms. "She's one of the original outcasts." She sighs. "Been attempting to summon her, but she seems to be ignoring my entreaties."

They remained silent for a moment as each girl concentrated on one thing or another. Suddenly, a piece of paper gets slid under their door. They both spin around and eye each other before Wednesday walks over to it and bends down to pick it up.

"Maybe Goody answered you after all."

~

After Enid's impromptu surprise birthday party in Crackstone's grave, Wednesday found a Latin saying in the wall not far from where she stood. And when she lightly touches the lettering, it throws her into a vision. One that caused her to slip into another time.

"Crackstone is coming."

Wednesday opened her eyes and started to slowly pick herself up from the grassy ground. A gate she's only seen once now reveals a house behind it.

"Goody."

"You are the Raven of my bloodline."

Goody appears next to Wednesday, like a ghost would. "Wednesday."

"I was told you could teach me how to control my abilities."

Goody gave Wednesday a cold dead stare. "You can't control a raging river."

"You must learn to navigate it without drowning."

They have an Addams stare down before Wednesday breaks it by looking down then back up again. They turned and Goody told Wednesday where she needed to go in order to defeat crackstone.

"The path of a raven is a solitary one." Goody piped up which made the present Addams girl turn and look at her. "You end up alone, unable to trust others."