Act One - Final Scene: Immortal she, Return to me.

A/n: Alrighty guys, gals and non-binary pals. Here is the ending to my remake of Wednesday. Let me tell you, this chapter took me alot longer than I had anticipated. But, here it is.

⚠️I do not own anything. Just my mistakes if there is any.⚠️

~•~•~

"You're going off on some vision that you saw after we kissed?"

Wednesday was currently pulling out items from her bag as Tyler tried to talk his way out of the situation he found himself in.

"Wednesday, what the hell are you doing?" Bianca asked.

"Just some light torture." I watched as the group looked at one another as Wednesday answered as clear as day. "Don't worry, I won't leave a mark."

After we had gotten the remaining members of The Nightshades, Wednesday had asked Tyler to meet her in the woods near Crackstone's crypt. And in love-sick boy fashion, he came without fail. But he hadn't expected to be taken and chained to a chair. After she pretty much retold his whole life story to him; from his mother going to Nevermore, to his father falling for an outcast and so many other things that just pieces the clues together, she started to get herself prepared for what was to come.

Bianca piped up once more, "Wednesday, hold on."

"Wait, are you serious?" Ajax was next. The girl spins around, a taser in her hand.

"The only thing Hyde's understand is pain," she instantly sticks the side of his neck with the taser and the whole room starts talking at once. Trying to get her to stop.

A couple of the Nightshade members started backing out from this little get together.

"I didn't sign up for this." Bianca tried again, wanting to reason with the Addams girl.

"Let's go to Weems, explain everything."

"Weems won't help." Wednesday stated.

Bianca watched as she pulled out a second taser and started to walk towards a scared and panting Tyler.

Bianca turns to me, "Are you even going to try and stop her?"

I was leant up against the edge of a table with my arms crossed this whole time, watching everything unfold. I looked over to where Wednesday was preparing to shock Tyler; she looked good in a leather jacket. I just smile and then shake my head.

"Why should I? He's the one kissing people without their consent."

Bianca shook her head, "Then you both are on your own." I watch her leave while Tyler begs her to stay, asking not to be left alone with us. I turn my head just as I catch Tyler's gaze and grin widely.

~~~

The Jericho police burst into the shed some time later just as Wednesday held up a hammer, prepared to use it.

"Let's test your reflexes." she says with a smirk, pulling her arm back and going to swing it towards Tyler. Only for the door to the shed to yank open, the sheriff there, holding a gun. We were just in here, like this, and it was all for Xavier. Deja Vu much?