Akita?

Lloyd tells Red about the Sons of Garmadon, while we head off for the Castle of Ice in his Titan's Mech.

"And they call themselves the "Sons of Garmadon." And they had this creepy symbol that looked like my father. As soon as I saw it, I knew it. Here we go again. I just have the worst luck. There was this girl named Harumi. And I really thought she liked me, but I found out she was just pretending. She only wanted to bring my father back from the Departed Realm to destroy us. Just my life," Lloyd said. 

Red spots storm clouds and barks.

"Those don't look good," I said. 

"What do you say we pick up the pace?" Lloyd asked. 

"That would be a reasonable move," I said. 

Red barks, agreeing. We head off for the Castle of Ice.

Lloyd continues to tell Red about his adventures with the Sons of Garmadon.

"So then, there's this huge stone Colossus, and I'm thinking, 'What am I supposed to do? There's no Spinjitzu move for this.' And, I mean we all came together and took it down, but, oh boy, it wasn't easy. Wait," Lloyd said as well all stopped. 

He jumps off the mech to take a closer look at the ice.

"What is that? This doesn't look like normal ice," Lloyd sais

He gets ready to touch it.

"I don't think you should take that risk," I said. 

"Yeah, maybe not a good idea. Wow. There's more of it. It's everywhere. We better keep moving. We're going to have to find shelter if this thing gets any worse," Lloyd said. 

Lightning strikes and ice spikes out, heading for them.

"Ice is definitely not supposed to do that," Lloyd said. 

An Ice Behemoth takes up form. Red growls.

"Do you hear that?" Lloyd asked. 

"Yes," I said. 

The robot swings at him, but Lloyd dodges. Red jumps up near Lloyd and he pulls out the Titan Mech's sword. The robot pushes him back. Red jumps off. Lloyd swings at the robot, cutting off its arm, but the robot attracts its arm back with electricity.

The Ice Behemoth pushes Lloyd off the cliff. The pair fall towards the bottom of the mountain.

Red runs down the mountain to check on Lloyd. She barks worriedly, but it also wakes the robot. As the robot approaches Lloyd, he kicks it back. He swings the mech's sword at it, but the robot catches the mech's arm and tries to freeze him. Lloyd tries to tug it out and breaks through the ice.

"Come on, come on!" Lloyd said. 

Red jumps across the robot, distracting it, and Lloyd punches its face. He swings the sword at the robot, but it tosses it away. Red barks, but the robot kicks her across, and leaves her unconscious. It pushes Lloyd down to the ground and heads for Red. I ran to Red as well. 

"Hey! Get away from him! Pick on someone your own size! Actually, you're bigger. But you know what I mean!" Lloyd yelled. 

He activates the shuriken slicer/shield and slices the robot's leg, but the leg reattaches itself. As Lloyd fought it, I stayed close to Red, 

"How many times do I have to defeat you, before you start to feel it?" Lloyd asked. 

Lloyd realizes he is on a lake and gets an idea. He kicks the robot back, then slices up the ice. The robot makes its way to him, but the ice does not give way. He throws a rock at it to weigh it down. The ice finally gives way and Lloyd returns to attend to Red.