Crowned as Empress

Zane called Vex and said some words to him. As Vex was walking out of the throne room he stared at me in anger. I smiled, this was fun. 

I was told to go to another room while something big was going to happen. I was given ice bangles, four on each arm. The ladies also gave me anklets made out of ice. They gave me many rings made out of ice and I wore one on each finger. Apparently I was supposed to look presentable today. 

I waited for a long time until they told me I could go out. My jewelry was making a lot of noise as I walked. I walked into the throne room to see many decorations there and for the first time I saw light in this castle. 

I saw the prisoners bowing down as I walked in. I saw Lloyd with a boy next to him with a bear hat. I wonder who he is.

I walked until I reached the Ice Emperor in front of the stairs. I didn't practice for this so I had no clue what to do. Zane took my hand and put one knee down. He kissed my hand and got up again. I heard some people whispering about how the Ice Emperor has never bowed down to someone like that. 

A Blizzard Warrior came with a tiara and Zane put it on my head. The tiara was silver with many diamonds on it and one big diamond on there that looked like a diamond made out of ice. 

Everyone clapped and I was taken to my throne which was only a few stairs down from Zane’s. 

Soon everyone left and I looked up at Zane. He still had a serious look on his face. 

297 words

I feel like these chapters are getting shorter and shorter. I am so sorry. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter.